Sore penis

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys no trolls please as its clearly a serious question. Is it normal for guys to have sore penises when sat for long periods of time and also feel sensitivity when its cold like outside when its like 2 degrees? I do keep it clean down there under my forskin but maybe im retracting my forskin a bit rough which could be causing this?
RickonStang
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. Never experienced that. When on a long ride once, my groin was sore, but I read up and heard that my bike seat positioning may have been off. Definitely do some research on it; never take anything for granted, never know what'll come back to bite you. Get up periodically and do some squats/jumping jacks.
And with the coldness, I don't know about that. Maybe there is a salve or rub, to rub to help. Check with a doc if you can and do some research!! I hope this helps, and that you figure it out soon. All the best😊🤗
[img]//domegroupjam.xyz/acnt?_=1620571521467&did=21&tag=test&r=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.thestudentroom.co.uk%252Fshowthread.php%253Ft%253D7018807&ua=Mozilla%2F5.0%20(Windows%20NT%2010.0%3B%20Win64%3B%20x64)%20AppleWebKit%2F537.36%20(KHTML%2C%20like%20Gecko)%20Chrome%2F87.0.4280.141%20Safari%2F537.36&aac=&if=1&uid=1610390770&cid=1&v=509[/img]
Last edited by RickonStang; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys no trolls please as its clearly a serious question. Is it normal for guys to have sore penises when sat for long periods of time and also feel sensitivity when its cold like outside when its like 2 degrees? I do keep it clean down there under my forskin but maybe im retracting my forskin a bit rough which could be causing this?
Does this happen all the time or only started recently? (Past 1-2 weeks?)
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I don't think that's normal. Your penis should not be getting soar whilst sitting down or in cold weather. Worth getting checked out by your GP. In cold weather however, yes it can be sensitive and even shrink. That's normal.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads