The Student Room Group

Sore penis

Hi guys no trolls please as its clearly a serious question. Is it normal for guys to have sore penises when sat for long periods of time and also feel sensitivity when its cold like outside when its like 2 degrees? I do keep it clean down there under my forskin but maybe im retracting my forskin a bit rough which could be causing this?
Hi. Never experienced that. When on a long ride once, my groin was sore, but I read up and heard that my bike seat positioning may have been off. Definitely do some research on it; never take anything for granted, never know what'll come back to bite you. Get up periodically and do some squats/jumping jacks.
And with the coldness, I don't know about that. Maybe there is a salve or rub, to rub to help. Check with a doc if you can and do some research!! I hope this helps, and that you figure it out soon. All the best😊🤗
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys no trolls please as its clearly a serious question. Is it normal for guys to have sore penises when sat for long periods of time and also feel sensitivity when its cold like outside when its like 2 degrees? I do keep it clean down there under my forskin but maybe im retracting my forskin a bit rough which could be causing this?

Does this happen all the time or only started recently? (Past 1-2 weeks?)

Quick Reply

Latest