The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University's Accommodation

Any recommend accommodation near Kingston University (Knights Park) Thankyou
Reply 1
Middle Mill is closest to Knights Park (very close) and looks nicest to me. It doesn't have en-suites, though.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Rooftops
Middle Mill is closest to Knights Park (very close) and looks nicest to me. It doesn't have en-suites, though.

Yes, I know but I don't want to shared a bathroom with others haha. Do you know some private accommodation? Anyway, tysm!!!
Original post by minnieptcy
Yes, I know but I don't want to shared a bathroom with others haha. Do you know some private accommodation? Anyway, tysm!!!

There is Davidson House( private Accomodation)I live there but it’s expensive. It has en-suite and that
(edited 2 years ago)
Any recommendations for private accommodation?
Original post by Orphelium
Any recommendations for private accommodation?

Hey!

I've stayed in Kingston for a couple of years now, if you want a private gym, cinema and modern accommodation, I recommend ViBe - only downside is the staff aren't the most helpful and it is surrounded by an estate, I've stayed here for a year and had no problems though!

Another one to look into would be Aparto! It's a similar to ViBe which is around a 20-30 minute walk to penrhyn road but they have a private bus that can take you to the university which is great!

Year 2 - MPharm - Kingston University
Amit

Quick Reply

Latest