3 ways liberal ideas limit individual freedom?

Watch this thread
Jesscoburnx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
really stuck on this question
Thank you for any help
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
1. The liberal PC police won't let me say the N word :angry:
2. See 1
3. See 2
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Homophobes cant belt out the F word when they sing along to fairy tail of new york on the radio
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
saying slurs is a massive one - for some reason, some people have suuuch a strong urge to use those specific words?

making offensive jokes and relying on mocking people's cultures to get attention and a reaction out of people.
vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Which form of liberalism?
Jesscoburnx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
classic, thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (14)
17.28%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
25.93%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (42)
51.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.94%

Watched Threads