Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I accepted a place on a Pharmacy course at Robert Gordon in December but now, after much thought, I’m beginning to regret it.

I’m actually really interested in Pharmacy but the amount of articles I have seen about it being a dying profession and how unhappy a lot of pharmacists are, has made me worried that I’ve chosen the wrong course for my future. I feel like I’m losing my enthusiasm for the course.

I’m also quite interested in Diagnostic Radiography as well, I’ve always wanted to work in a patient facing environment and I know it’ll be a rewarding career. Also, I’ve heard nothing but good things about the course.

Is it possible to email RGU and discuss switching from Pharmacy to Diagnostic Radiography (I have AABBB, Diagnostic Radiography needs BBBC) or do I need to wait until 2022/2023 UCAS opens?

Thanks.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The sooner you ask the higher the chances that a university will be able to help with the course change.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (25)
29.76%
No (59)
70.24%

Watched Threads