The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order

What's the point of forcing your religious beliefs on this anonymous stranger. Not everyone on this site is your religion. You don't even know who that is. Don't judge people based on what's "haram" to YOU.

:confused: how was their response related to religion?
Original post by Anonymous
jheez, your one of those sad people that picks out peoples grammar, feels bad man

Right that's why I said what I said to em

Anon #3 bang outta order
Original post by Qxi.xli

Are you on some kind of medications? They literally responded in the next comment that the Islamic saying means their act will be forgiven by God if they say the phrase. Genius 👍
jheez, your one of those sad people that picks out peoples grammar, feels bad man

sorry, it's a pet peeve :lol: you're the one banging on about ''it's an english site etc.'' at least spell properly then!
Feels bad to be an ignorant anon ngl.
english is a language yh, dont tell me how to spell. im not in an english exam
Original post by Qxi.xli

People can't take jokes it seems :lol: let them be pressed about it.
Are you on some kind of medications? They literally responded in the next comment that the Islamic saying means their act will be forgiven by God if they say the phrase. Genius 👍

bro chill my bad I didn't read the entire thing
why are you so aggressive lmao
english is a language yh, dont tell me how to spell. im not in an english exam

you sound so ridiculously funny haha anyways i'm not going to bother wasting any more of my time with you, have a good evening.
Original post by Qxi.xli
bro chill my bad I didn't read the entire thing
why are you so aggressive lmao

because you're attacking me and asking dense questions when you admittedly don't even know what you're talking about sweetie 👍 and this isn't me aggressive at all 👌
Original post by Hazzz01
you sound so ridiculously funny haha anyways i'm not going to bother wasting any more of my time with you, have a good evening.

innit, i would leave as well. dont think anyone wants you on this thread
Original post by Hazzz01
People can't take jokes it seems :lol: let them be pressed about it.

But you're not joking

You're saying people are sinful in Islam for liking breasts??? Grow up. In the Religion forum go ahead and do that.
(edited 2 years ago)
But you're not joking

You're saying people are sinful in Islam for liking breasts??? Grow up.

bro you have got 32k posts. have you ever been in a thread with such childish brats before?
bro you have got 32k posts. have you ever been in a thread with such childish brats before?

Tbf when I joined the users here were twice as mature as the ones here. It's sickening.
because you're attacking me and asking dense questions when you admittedly don't even know what you're talking about sweetie 👍 and this isn't me aggressive at all 👌

lmao whatever
Tbf when I joined the users here were twice as mature as the ones here. It's sickening.

ahahahahahah. didnt know there would be nerds picking out grammar and saying islamic stuff
Original post by Qxi.xli
lmao whatever

Mhm jog on girlie
Mhm jog on girlie

sure I'll leave you to your argument 🥰 Have fun x
lol
(edited 2 years ago)
ahahahahahah. didnt know there would be nerds picking out grammar and saying islamic stuff

Original post by Hazzz01

Check my response on the previous page responding to his comment. No ones OK with them saying that about liking breasts.
(edited 2 years ago)
Check my response on the previous page responding to his asteaasghvluugagh comment. No ones OK with them saying that about liking breasts.

Ngl, this is getting quite sad. You’ve made your point, now you’re just taking the piss

Latest

Trending

Trending