Girl visited him?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My crush had his female friend visit him at his workplace. He works for Tesco and when they were open, his female friend came to visit him. He's from Spain and she was also Spanish speaking. He was talking to her and fist bumped her too. After a while, he got to work and she left.

What does this mean?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There’s really nothing to go on here. It seems like they’re friends, which you already knew. I suspect you want to know if any of that implies they might be more than friends - I don’t think it necessarily does, but they could still be more than friends.

If you’ve got a crush on him, find more ways to spend time with him and ask him out if you want to! Otherwise you’re resigning yourself that he’ll probably find someone else eventually, if he doesn’t have someone already.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
There’s really nothing to go on here. It seems like they’re friends, which you already knew. I suspect you want to know if any of that implies they might be more than friends - I don’t think it necessarily does, but they could still be more than friends.

If you’ve got a crush on him, find more ways to spend time with him and ask him out if you want to! Otherwise you’re resigning yourself that he’ll probably find someone else eventually, if he doesn’t have someone already.
But why would she come to see him though?? They were taking in their language so I couldn't understand. He also fist bumped her

Though I vs seen him interested in another girl who he's not friends but has started making small talk with and stares at her all the time.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But why would she come to see him though?? They were taking in their language so I couldn't understand. He also fist bumped her

Though I vs seen him interested in another girl who he's not friends but has started making small talk with and stares at her all the time.
It’s slightly odd that she’d come to Tesco just to see him rather than to buy anything (assuming she didn’t buy anything...?) but there still really isn’t anything to go on here. You should just talk to him instead of trying to speculate about what he’s thinking or feeling for you or anyone else; you could do this all day and get nowhere.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
It’s slightly odd that she’d come to Tesco just to see him rather than to buy anything (assuming she didn’t buy anything...?) but there still really isn’t anything to go on here. You should just talk to him instead of trying to speculate about what he’s thinking or feeling for you or anyone else; you could do this all day and get nowhere.
What do you think of the fist bump??
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do you think of the fist bump??
It’s a very normal, friendly gesture. It doesn’t mean anything in particular. You’re overthinking it.
Anonymous #1
It’s a very normal, friendly gesture. It doesn’t mean anything in particular. You’re overthinking it.
Do you think guys fist bump their gfs or fwbs?
maya elena
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My crush had his female friend visit him at his workplace. He works for Tesco and when they were open, his female friend came to visit him. He's from Spain and she was also Spanish speaking. He was talking to her and fist bumped her too. After a while, he got to work and she left.

What does this mean?
literally nothings going on its just a fist bump. id visit my friends all the time male or female if they worked in a store.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you think guys fist bump their gfs or fwbs?
Some of them do but it’s also something you could do with a friend. It really doesn’t mean anything or suggest they’re in a relationship rather than a friendship or vice versa. You will just have to talk to him.
Anonymous #1
Some of them do but it’s also something you could do with a friend. It really doesn’t mean anything or suggest they’re in a relationship rather than a friendship or vice versa. You will just have to talk to him.
But he keeps staring and trying to talk to another girl ??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by maya elena)
literally nothings going on its just a fist bump. id visit my friends all the time male or female if they worked in a store.
He was behaving oddly too. I think he was a bit drunk as a man came with kid in a pram and he began waving and smiling at the kid in the pram.
Anonymous #1
He probably gave her free costa coffee as he was drinking coffee and so was she
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

What does this mean?
It sounds like you are stalking him
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mnot)
It sounds like you are stalking him
I work there too -_-
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What makes you think his private life is any of your business? Ask him, if you really want to know.
Last edited by Foxehh; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Foxehh)
What makes you think his private life is any of your business? Ask him, if you really want to know.
He's eyeing another girl tho. The moment he sees the other girl, he stops what he's doing for a minute to see that's her. Then goes back to work
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Jesus lord you're insecure. If you like him, ask him out.
Anonymous #1
Jesus lord you're insecure. If you like him, ask him out.
He's eyeing another girl tho. The moment he sees the other girl, he stops what he's doing for a minute to see that's her. Then goes back to work
This
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
This
Then he clearly doesn't like you so stop getting so worked up over him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads