Will he unblock me or not in your opinion?

Watch
elxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I've met a guy on a dating app, 2 weeks ago. We talked several times until really late in night and once until dawn. I admit that we sexted quite a lot. Few days later (around 1 week ago), he confessed me that he's actually married, that he would probably change his cheating behavior and be more serious. He was excessively apologetic to me saying how kind I am, how adorable I am, that I deserve only good things. After that he didn't block me, I thought he would do it at this moment tbh. A few days later, he texted me again like nothing happened. He was extremely flirty, he was seducing, he told me about the things he'd like to do with me (like hanging out, bring me to his job, teach me how to skate). I wasn't the one who brought the topic of seeing each other since I knew about his marital situation. He told me that he likes how I am with him, he complimented my personality several times (my looks as well). He insisted several times in the conversation that we would see each other . And, around 2 days ago, I saw that he blocked me on social medias. I think he probably blocks me because his wife is around. So what do you think?

I know it's bad to fall for a married man, but I can't help, I can't stop thinking about him, I really want to see him.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably not.
If he really wants to risk his marriage and go beyond online flirting, he'll be more careful about covering his tracks.
Probably find his way to Ashley Madison, a fetish site or pay a sex worker.
elxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Probably not.
If he really wants to risk his marriage and go beyond online flirting, he'll be more careful about covering his tracks.
Probably find his way to Ashley Madison, a fetish site or pay a sex worker.
He already cheated on his wife.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do you care?
He’s married...
He said he “probably” would change his cheating ways...*lovely*
What in any of that situation has you wanting more??
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elxx)
He already cheated on his wife.
Why would you want him to? He's clearly filth.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have no future with this man. What are you hoping for, that he’ll divorce his wife and get with you? If he’s willing to cheat on his wife with you, he’d be willing to cheat on you with someone else. As it is, he is using you. Best to leave him behind, forget about him, and move on - preferably to someone who isn’t married.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
Cryoraptor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is a disaster waiting to happen. You're the one who should be blocking him, not the other way around.
elxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Why do you care?
He’s married...
He said he “probably” would change his cheating ways...*lovely*
What in any of that situation has you wanting more??
I know he's clearly an a$$, but I can't help it, I'm obsessed with him.

(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
You have no future with this man. What are you hoping for, that he’ll divorce his wife and get with you? If he’s willing to cheat on his wife with you, he’d be willing to cheat on you with someone else. As it is, he is using you. Best to leave him behind, forget about him, and move on - preferably to someone who isn’t married.
I don't expect nothing serious with him, he's clearly a liar, an unfaithful, untrustworthy guy, who doesn't love his wife. I know that even if he would leave her for me, he would do the same with me. But Idk I became really obsessed with him.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elxx)
I don't expect nothing serious with him, he's clearly a liar, an unfaithful, untrustworthy guy, who doesn't love his wife. I know that even if he would leave her for me, he would do the same with me. But Idk I became really obsessed with him.
Then block him and walk away.
Know your worth.
Obsession isn’t healthy and no good can come of it.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elxx)
I know he's clearly an a$$, but I can't help it, I'm obsessed with him.

You can help it. Take responsibility for your actions and your dealings with him. You can tell that this is not right for you, or in general. Cut him off.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
He is already cheating on his wife by massaging and being on the app. If he can cheat on her. How do you know he isn't messaging others as well as you? Get out of it whilst you can and block him.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Then block him and walk away.
Know your worth.
Obsession isn’t healthy and no good can come of it.
Or she could turn it into an fwb situation.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Or she could turn it into an fwb situation.
She could...
Apart from that she said that she’s Falling for a married man, and that she’s obsessed with him...this sort of emotion/attraction will not bode well for a happy ending to attempting a fwb situation.
Plus-morals
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
She could...
Apart from that she said that she’s Falling for a married man, and that she’s obsessed with him...this sort of emotion/attraction will not bode well for a happy ending to attempting a fwb situation.
Plus-morals
What morals? The dude is already cheating on his wife. OP isn't the one in a committed relationship so ultimately has no responsibility towards the wife.
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elxx)
he's clearly a liar, an unfaithful, untrustworthy guy, who doesn't love his wife. I know that even if he would leave her for me, he would do the same with me.
why is that an attractive quality :confused:

you realise this isn't a form of flattery, right? husbands who cheat do it out of opportunity, not because they think the 'other' is hotter if that's what you're thinking. you ran into a scumbag and tbh sounds like you're just bored and think cheating is acceptable in marriage. he used you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.15%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.6%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (49)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.69%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.12%

Watched Threads