ciarah02xx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, does anyone have the questions for this paper? or the 25 marker on low cost and differentiation?
Thanks
nosheen2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A business is changing from a strategic position of low cost to one of differentiation. will this lead to the business spending more on marketing and less on operations function
nosheen2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nosheen2002)
A business is changing from a strategic position of low cost to one of differentiation. will this lead to the business spending more on marketing and less on operations function
(Original post by ciarah02xx)
Hey, does anyone have the questions for this paper? or the 25 marker on low cost and differentiation?
Thanks
there was also 9 markers on how diveristy can bring more profit and implications of small businesses who needed to adapt to digital technology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed