Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My girlfriend was just crying for no apparent reason and I don't know why. We was walking from her work past loads of kids playing on the streets and she just was looking around at them, she was looking upset then a few seconds later she started crying. I don't know why, I didnt say anything to her, no one did, it was just us 2 walking back from work and she just was crying. I don't know why. I asked at that time when she was and she wouldn't answer just carried on crying. I'm just trying to figure out why she cried, not sure if it was a bad day at work or something I honestly don't know, she seemed fine when she came but it seemed to be as soon as we saw these kids, not sure if maybe she knows them, I honestly don't know and I just want to help why she just randomly cried.
yourbutt205
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wow that's weird......maybe she misses her childhood???? or like she lost a sibling once??? I have no clue I'm just making random guess. Just trying asking her again but later
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask her what the matter is and try and comfort her! Just be there for her. Get off the internet right now and go and do that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yourbutt205)
wow that's weird......maybe she misses her childhood???? or like she lost a sibling once??? I have no clue I'm just making random guess. Just trying asking her again but later
I don't know why you would miss your childhood, going to school everyday, being told off by teachers having to do homework, being nagged by your parents, being grounded, I'm glad I'm passed my childhood, she hasn't lost a sibling either or I would have known
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Get off the internet right now
I'd appreciate if you don't be so aggressive thanks
Tammey jacobson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi Jeffrey still sick heart dr hospital miss you girlfriend tammey jacobson Christina sweetheart see you soon ok and Jeffrey you moving Beverly & Bobby heap.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tammey jacobson)
hi Jeffrey still sick heart dr hospital miss you girlfriend tammey jacobson Christina sweetheart see you soon ok and Jeffrey you moving Beverly & Bobby heap.
????
username5616992
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably something to do with her childhood, with her friends, memories,ect…
Tammey jacobson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi Jeffrey still sick heart dr hospital miss you girlfriend tammey jacobson Christina sweetheart 😘💋💔💐
Last edited by Tammey jacobson; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My girlfriend was just crying for no apparent reason and I don't know why. We was walking from her work past loads of kids playing on the streets and she just was looking around at them, she was looking upset then a few seconds later she started crying. I don't know why, I didnt say anything to her, no one did, it was just us 2 walking back from work and she just was crying. I don't know why. I asked at that time when she was and she wouldn't answer just carried on crying. I'm just trying to figure out why she cried, not sure if it was a bad day at work or something I honestly don't know, she seemed fine when she came but it seemed to be as soon as we saw these kids, not sure if maybe she knows them, I honestly don't know and I just want to help why she just randomly cried.
Ask her later on and shell probably tell you, it may have been that she remembered something
Anonymous #1
Ask her later on and shell probably tell you, it may have been that she remembered something
I did ask and she just carried on crying
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I did ask and she just carried on crying
no like ask later, tomorrow or day after
Anonymous #1
no like ask later, tomorrow or day after
I will do then. cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.21%
No (189)
70.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise