mol.sarg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I applied to University of Leeds to do a Sociology and English degree and received a standard offer (AAB) along with their Access to Leeds (BBB) offer, and I accepted. But, I think I want to change to just a Sociology degree, as I’m slowly losing interest in English. How easy would it be to contact Leeds and ask them to move courses? Sociology and English is a split degree anyway, so I didn’t think it would be too difficult to move to either one of them? Sociology also has a lower entry requirement (ABB and BBC after A2L completion).
Last edited by mol.sarg; 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mol.sarg)
So I applied to University of Leeds to do a Sociology and English degree and received a standard offer (AAB) along with their Access to Leeds (BBB) offer, and I accepted. But, I think I want to change to just a Sociology degree, as I’m slowly losing interest in English. How easy would it be to contact Leeds and ask them to move courses? Sociology and English is a split degree anyway, so I didn’t think it would be too difficult to move to either one of them? Sociology also has a lower entry requirement (ABB and BBC after A2L completion).
Just ring them up this morning and ask them. If it’s possible they’ll either be able to help you over the phone or will explain if you need to email.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads