Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It was just about a YouTuber called Niko Omilana, I just was saying something that he could have made it to be mayor, I think I was just posting to see if older people know who he is but everyone on there was just getting all defensive over it and taking it way too serious. They knew who he was but they were just criticising like giving me a bad time over it saying that the guy is childish, swearing and just getting so defensive over it. I don't understand, there's posts on here about Niko but when you go on mumsnet it's totally different and they were trying to cancel me over just some it.
RedGiant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't vote for that muppet any day.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RedGiant)
I wouldn't vote for that muppet any day.
Why
RedGiant
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why
Why would you want a 23 year old youtuber/prankster to become the mayor of London? What experience do you think he could possibly bring to the table?
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ll be voting for him in future.
Anonymous #1
Why would you want a 23 year old youtuber/prankster to become the mayor of London? What experience do you think he could possibly bring to the table?
Hes not made it but he got 5th place because his following is so high. He doesn't have experience but he was allowed to be a candidate and it would be absolutely hilarious to see him as mayor
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
What do you expect? Not everyone wants to laugh about politics. You could end up with a Trump.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by deadroseex)
I’ll be voting for him in future.
Same
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hes not made it but he got 5th place because his following is so high. He doesn't have experience but he was allowed to be a candidate and it would be absolutely hilarious to see him as mayor
That is also what some people thought about Trump
Anonymous #1
That is also what some people thought about Trump
Niko Omilana though he's actually hilarious, his fake employee pranks in McDonald’s or Starbucks like it actually is hilarious though
RedGiant
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone is 'allowed' to be a candidate, that's the whole idea behind democracy. I suspect this is nothing more than a publicity stunt, rather than a serious endeavor to become the mayor.
Last edited by RedGiant; 1 month ago
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's what happens when you try to talk politics with people who have actual life experience and don't think 'he's funny innit' is a good reason to vote for somebody.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
That's what happens when you try to talk politics with people who have actual life experience and don't think 'he's funny innit' is a good reason to vote for somebody.
Anyone is 'allowed' to be a candidate, that's the whole idea behind democracy. I suspect this is nothing more than a publicity stunt, rather than a serious endeavor to become the mayor.
But he is funny though
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But he is funny though
To you yes, and while that may qualify him to do stand up at the Apollo in Hammersmith that doesn't qualify him for political office.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It was just about a YouTuber called Niko Omilana, I just was saying something that he could have made it to be mayor, I think I was just posting to see if older people know who he is but everyone on there was just getting all defensive over it and taking it way too serious. They knew who he was but they were just criticising like giving me a bad time over it saying that the guy is childish, swearing and just getting so defensive over it. I don't understand, there's posts on here about Niko but when you go on mumsnet it's totally different and they were trying to cancel me over just some it.
call Hellohsjakodsmka for backup and maybe a few more and do a board invasion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads