zen2
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello!
I am interested in the PA courses. I’ve currently been shortlisted for an interview by Worcester and have a conditional offer based interview from Wolverhampton.
My Worcester interview is on the 28th
I wanted to know what does “shortlisted” actually mean? I know that I’ll be undertaking a group discussion during the interview with about 6 other candidates. I just wanted to know what the likeliness of getting in may be.

Does anyone know the cohort size for each university course? I know it competitive 😔 Just worried I won’t get in.
MajesticMidna
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by zen2)
Hello!
I am interested in the PA courses. I’ve currently been shortlisted for an interview by Worcester and have a conditional offer based interview from Wolverhampton.
My Worcester interview is on the 28th
I wanted to know what does “shortlisted” actually mean? I know that I’ll be undertaking a group discussion during the interview with about 6 other candidates. I just wanted to know what the likeliness of getting in may be.

Does anyone know the cohort size for each university course? I know it competitive 😔 Just worried I won’t get in.
Hey!

Congrats on getting an interview!

I think it depends on the university that you have applied to. I know one of the unis I applied to had a class size of 20 where as a different one I applied to had a class size of near on 80. I'd give your chosen unis an email and ask them. Or save it as a question for them when your interview comes around
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.15%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.6%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (49)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.69%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.12%

Watched Threads