cr_9
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So I've got offers from both, can anyone tell me their experiences from either or just which they would choose and why?

I'm planning to do a Chemistry Bsc, any additional advice about chem at these unis is appreciated
ZARUK2021
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Make a Pros & Cons list...things like distance from home? Is their a direct train line? Can I take my car? Cost of accommodation? Distance from accommodation to Uni? Size of city/town?
aaron2578
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I haven't been to either of them and I don't know anything about studying chemistry there (sorry about that).

However, I felt compelled to say that one of them is in a big city with buildings scattered over a large area, and the other is a campus university in quite a rural area (far enough from the nearest city for you to be able to walk there reasonably, but alright on a bus, I think).

Also, posting your question in the University of Edinburgh forum and the University of Warwick forum and the Physics, Chemistry and NatSci university courses forum will probably find you more useful responders.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (41)
5.9%
Uncertainty around my education (80)
11.51%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (74)
10.65%
Lack of purpose or motivation (89)
12.81%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (37)
5.32%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (40)
5.76%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (74)
10.65%
Financial worries (43)
6.19%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (31)
4.46%
Exposure to negative news/social media (42)
6.04%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (22)
3.17%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (67)
9.64%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (55)
7.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise