anyone taking 2021 igcse history exam this year( instead of the predicted stuff)

Watch
life_struggler
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I found the IGCSE history exam paper 1 extremely hard, more than ever. Wanna know whether there are other people feeling the same. I do hope the threshold will go down a bit tho.
indoorodyssey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do Cambridge IGCSE so we sat the real thing. I found the questions ok but we might do different exam boards.
life_struggler
Rep:
?
(Original post by indoorodyssey)
I do Cambridge IGCSE so we sat the real thing. I found the questions ok but we might do different exam boards.
cie igcse history right? oh NOOOO then it's only me who find it hard. But maybe we are in different regions...? goodness I feel so frustrated now
indoorodyssey
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by life_struggler)
cie igcse history right? oh NOOOO then it's only me who find it hard. But maybe we are in different regions...? goodness I feel so frustrated now
I'm in Spain- were your questions for section A on the League and Steps to war? Also, we do Russia as a depth study and that was quite easy.
life_struggler
Rep:
?
I'm in Spain- were your questions for section A on the League and Steps to war? Also, we do Russia as a depth study and that was quite easy.
yep we did exactly the same(both Core and Depth study)

I mean do you know which region( the 1,2,3 thing) are you in? Eg this time I am doing paper 1, which is 0470/13.
indoorodyssey
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ohhh, i'm not sure sorry. But don't worry too much, it's tricky to guess how well you did and you've also got the other papers to do better- I'm really bad at sources so I worked extra hard on this one haha
life_struggler
Rep:
?
ohhh, i'm not sure sorry. But don't worry too much, it's tricky to guess how well you did and you've also got the other papers to do better- I'm really bad at sources so I worked extra hard on this one haha
ahh muchas gracias! I've been worrying about history a lot these days cuz it's one of the subjects that I find really hard to get an A or above. Anyway, I should be working on sources now : >
indoorodyssey
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by life_struggler)
ahh muchas gracias! I've been worrying about history a lot these days cuz it's one of the subjects that I find really hard to get an A or above. Anyway, I should be working on sources now : >
good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads