The Student Room Group

I don't feel anything towards exam when I come out of them

I don't know why but recently when I have been coming out of exams I neither feel like I did really well or really bad I'm just like meh and I can't figure out why this is
honestly, I feel the same way. I now can't really tell if I should be happy or feel regret due to the amount of revision I do. At the end of the day being bombarded with all these exams to use as eViDeNcE is just annoying now. After all it's not like anything is gonna change. What year are you in??? I'm y11.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
honestly, I feel the same way. I now can't really tell if I should be happy or feel regret due to the amount of revision I do. At the end of the day being bombarded with all these exams to use as eViDeNcE is just annoying now. After all it's not like anything is gonna change. What year are you in??? I'm y11.

what do you mean by it's not like anything is gonna change....I'm in Year 12 btw - our school does AS qualifications
Original post by Anonymous
what do you mean by it's not like anything is gonna change....I'm in Year 12 btw - our school does AS qualifications

I mean the amount of exams we have to do on a regular basis and my feelings toward them. Mainly just the repetition and excessiveness of them. I want to do A-levels at sixth form, right now I'm on track. for now tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending