The Student Room Group

Fell so much better about my break up!!

Hey guys so me and my ex been broken up from a month today due to her mental health. We decided to stay friends and talk here and then and I decided to order her some flowers being thoughtful because she was starting something new in her life. We decided to stay friends and talk here and then. The flowers came today

It went alright in a way where she really liked it. We did talk more and I got more closure out of it. I also found out another main reason why it lead to our breakup which then after I suggested to completely cut contact and never speak again.

I did tell her to block me on snap and insta which she did which makes me feel better now. I realised it wasn't really my fault that lead to the breakup. So yeah, hopefully she realises what she done and she let a good thing go. Btw there was no such thing as cheating on each other so that's out the question.

I did also tell her she has all the option to text me if she ever wanted to speak so yeah. I feel way better now.
Reply 1
ya well some girls are just you know they wanna man and when they get theres akways options out there so they go for it not really seeing the better thing that they let go so i think its on her that she let a wonderful person go although i dont really know you but from the looks of it i think your a pretty good person
Reply 2
Original post by meiyah
ya well some girls are just you know they wanna man and when they get theres akways options out there so they go for it not really seeing the better thing that they let go so i think its on her that she let a wonderful person go although i dont really know you but from the looks of it i think your a pretty good person

I mean she told me that she was really paranoid about me and just lost trust in me when I did nothing wrong for her to be like that. Then over that her mental health is not the best. So adding them both I guess just got her into a dark place.
Reply 3
well the best advice i could give you for your situation i would know im a girl to and ive had my problems, i would talk to her as much as i can dont leave her on read for more than like 30 seconds always give hugs even if shes not a huggy person tell her you love her always i mean theres many ways.
Reply 4
Original post by meiyah
well the best advice i could give you for your situation i would know im a girl to and ive had my problems, i would talk to her as much as i can dont leave her on read for more than like 30 seconds always give hugs even if shes not a huggy person tell her you love her always i mean theres many ways.

I mean we have been broken up for a month now and today we went no contact since I told her to block me
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I mean we have been broken up for a month now and today we went no contact since I told her to block me

ur stupid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending