Geography Help GCSE (URGENT)

Watch this thread
tjyhyh
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey there I need some help on this question:
Urban planners are finding it challenging to keep up with the growth of cities in LICs and NEEs.’
To what extent do you agree with this statement? (6 marks)
can someone please help me out?
thealphabetsays
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey, are you still looking for some help on this?
tjyhyh
Rep:
(Original post by thealphabetsays)
Hey, are you still looking for some help on this?
yes please
thealphabetsays
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tjyhyh)
Hey there I need some help on this question:
Urban planners are finding it challenging to keep up with the growth of cities in LICs and NEEs.’
To what extent do you agree with this statement? (6 marks)
can someone please help me out?
Okay I'd structure it like this:
- Intro - Explain how LICs and NEEs are growing + introduce your case study (mine is Mumbai)
- Point 1 - what challenges does the growth of an LIC or NEE city present that urban planners haven't solved in your case study? why have they not been able to? eg. Poor waste management services because of a massive influx of migrants
- Point 2 - what opportunities does the growth of an LIC or NEE city present that urban planners aren't struggling with? why not? eg. In Mumbai there is a very low crime rate because of the sense of community.
- Conclusion - yes or no, are urban planners struggling? pick your strongest argument out of the two.
tjyhyh
Rep:
(Original post by thealphabetsays)
Okay I'd structure it like this:
- Intro - Explain how LICs and NEEs are growing + introduce your case study (mine is Mumbai)
- Point 1 - what challenges does the growth of an LIC or NEE city present that urban planners haven't solved in your case study? why have they not been able to? eg. Poor waste management services because of a massive influx of migrants
- Point 2 - what opportunities does the growth of an LIC or NEE city present that urban planners aren't struggling with? why not? eg. In Mumbai there is a very low crime rate because of the sense of community.
- Conclusion - yes or no, are urban planners struggling? pick your strongest argument out of the two.
Thank you very much!! Can you also look at my kther post about a 9 marker and can you do the exact same thing please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (12)
32.43%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (12)
32.43%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
5.41%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
5.41%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
5.41%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
16.22%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads