The Student Room Group

glasgow, lancaster or liverpool for computer science?

as the title says i'm quite confused!! i'm leaning more towards either glasgow or lancaster, but if anyone has any advice please!
They’re all good universities but very different study and city environments. There’s no wrong answer here.

Where do you think you will be happiest and most likely to thrive?
Original post by annamis
as the title says i'm quite confused!! i'm leaning more towards either glasgow or lancaster, but if anyone has any advice please!

Hello @annamis,

It's great to hear you're considering Lancaster for your Computer Science studies!

I don't study CS, but you can find students who do on this link here, having a chat to current students can really help when making a decision!

In terms of Lancaster itself, it is a beautiful campus uni very close to the city of Lancaster (about 10 minutes on the bus) with all sorts going on and things to get involved in. There's good nightlife, arts and things to do in the city and on campus, as well as fantastic transport links to Manchester, Liverpool, London and the Lake District so there really is something for everyone.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have about Lancaster and life here, so please don't hesitate to ask!

Charlie :smile:
Finance & Economics BSc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending