The Student Room Group

Girls, whats your ideal height in a partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iamthicccccc1405
I don't wanna be the one to bend down to kiss a dude

I still see nothing wrong with it but it is a preference. Would it be the same if you were dating a woman?
Original post by Anonymous
Easier to see what they prefer as someone might say 'he has to be 5'11 or above when guys that are 5'10 pm are that height with shoes on anyways/not much shorter

Uh
Okeh
My bf is 6’5 so I bc I love him
H is a minimum but, anything beyond that I would be completely happy with to be honest like, I, J, K
Original post by Lucifer323
I have a question.
Is it usually true that the girls who like very tall man, like 6'4 and above, are the ones who are 5ft tall or a little over that?
The conversation about heights has been repeated over again and again...

I'm 5,5 and tall men are my weakness it's like instant attraction because height is something that is at the forefront of physical attraction for me.
Say what height you'd consider and say your preference for height. Going to be interesting to see how much of them ideally would like 6'0 for example or if there's a wide variety

Options (I made them specific as guys in these height ranges don't look much different in height usually)
A Under 5'0
B 5'0 - 5'2
C 5'3 - 5-4
D 5'5 - 5'6
E 5'7 - 5'8
F 5'9 (average height of a male in general)
G 5'10 - 5'11
H 6'0 - 6'2
I 6'3 - 6'5
J 6'6 - 6'9
K 6'10+

im a tall girl so from H to K
D/E onwards
I'm 5,5 and tall men are my weakness it's like instant attraction because height is something that is at the forefront of physical attraction for me.

Yes I understand it perfectly.
As I described in a reply above is like having £5,000 in your bank account and now you say let's go and buy a Lamborghini...
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 48

I am a male who is 5ft 10 ...and for some reason I notice that tall girls around 5ft 8 seem more attracted to me than average or short girls.

my experiences go against the theory of girls wanting significantly taller men.
Original post by ANM775
I am a male who is 5ft 10 ...and for some reason I notice that tall girls around 5ft 8 seem more attracted to me than average or short girls.

I here you! Everyone is so different it's hard to put things like this into a plain black and white situation because it's far from that.

I find your experience interesting though I would have thought the opposite but, I guess it proves how diverse the spectrum is.
Original post by ANM775

Hello Mr ANM775

It could be explained as the shorter the girls are the more insecure their might feel around everyone else. It is not a coincidence that there are so many threads around that are discussing height and mostly what girls feel it's the right height for them. Usually these threads (not always) are created by 5ft girls or a little above who are quite insecure and want some sort of protection, at least this is what is going on in their minds.
I’m 5 ft 6 and my gf is 5 ft 2 👍 as a male I wouldn’t date a girl taller than me tbh unless it’s only by a little.
Say what height you'd consider and say your preference for height. Going to be interesting to see how much of them ideally would like 6'0 for example or if there's a wide variety

Options (I made them specific as guys in these height ranges don't look much different in height usually)
A Under 5'0
B 5'0 - 5'2
C 5'3 - 5-4
D 5'5 - 5'6
E 5'7 - 5'8
G 5'10 - 5'11
H 6'0 - 6'2
I 6'3 - 6'5
J 6'6 - 6'9
K 6'10+

Above E+
Original post by Sunflower-
H or I

How tall are you to say H or I?

H is a minimum but, anything beyond that I would be completely happy with to be honest like, I, J, K

Why is H a minimum? Are you 5'11?
How tall are you to say H or I?

I’m 14 so I haven’t stopped growing but I’m 5’7 and I think when I’m older I’ll be 5’11
Original post by Sunflower-
I’m 14 so I haven’t stopped growing but I’m 5’7 and I think when I’m older I’ll be 5’11

Girls stop growing at around your age so I doubt that tbf.
Why is H a minimum? Are you 5'11?

Just simply my preference

A Under 5'0
B 5'0 - 5'2
C 5'3 - 5-4
D 5'5 - 5'6
E 5'7 - 5'8
G 5'10 - 5'11
H 6'0 - 6'2
I 6'3 - 6'5
J 6'6 - 6'9
K 6'10+

Well, tbh I don't mind :biggrin: Any height will do as long as I love the person and they are kind and respectful :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by AestheticStudying
Well, tbh I don't mind :biggrin: Any height will do as long as I love the person and they are kind and respectful :yep:

Spoiler

What if someone was 5'2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending