Are skinny girls really this much of a turn off?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So basically the title, i’m pretty thin and don’t really have much fat. Iv been described as bone thin and don’t really have much in the way of boobs and ass. Also i’m fairly tall for a girl at 5’9 although I do have a decent face I think. I once got turned down by a guy because he said he’ll probably break me in half.
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no i like slim girls but it depends how skinny just as is does the other way and with the other sex
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
different people have different preferences and dealbreakers

- londonmyst
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically the title, i’m pretty thin and don’t really have much fat. Iv been described as bone thin and don’t really have much in the way of boobs and ass. Also i’m fairly tall for a girl at 5’9 although I do have a decent face I think. I once got turned down by a guy because he said he’ll probably break me in half.
yeah all want thicc girls nowadays
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
no they’re not, people are just stupid
Callicious
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Again, taste. As the old adage goes, everyone has a fetish (there's always someone who wants you.)

My girlfriend is tall and thin, and I can't complain, she's still my darling. My ex was the total opposite (well, she was tall, but yeah) and I couldn't complain, either.

If you're in a relationship someone, as long as they're comfortable with your body (and I guarantee someone will be) then there's no problem.
neal95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I prefer petite girls so it wouldnt be such a turn off for me, but I imagine that many younger guys are used to constantly seeing kim kardashian style bodies on instagram etc so to them they would probably find it abnormal if girls dont have a figure like that, however I am sure they are in the minority
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Confidence and style and good hygiene is all I look for. Looks great on any body.
Kovalensky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends on the guy obviously. I prefer women with a bit of weight on them, many guys prefer slimmer girls. There's no answer to your question.

That guy sounded cringe btw.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Skinny or slim is one thing and I doubt many people would be bothered by that. If a person looks malnourished or starved that’s much more worrying and at that point I stop even thinking about whether I’m attracted and start thinking whether they have a serious problem. ’’Bone thin’’ sounds very worrying.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
theycallmegigi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Girl, you're beautiful no matter what you are! I don't care if this due says you're blue! SOme people would kill for a tall thin body like yours and belive it or not, that is really what they look for in models!!! You are beautiful and don't let anyone ever tell you that you're too anything!
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have a stunningly beautiful, eye catching, fashion model type physique. You'd look very sexy in a little black dress, or a figure hugging lycra outfit.

That guy was - probably - just using negging tactics as a way to gain a psychological advantage over you. Be aware that this is a tactic that some men will use on you. Never ever take stupidly negative comments like this to heart.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
some ppl don’t even realise skinny shaming can be as bad as fat shaming :/
Hdisososb
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah i think its just those guys who want a girl with tits and stuff,prefrences i guess.i honestly dont think u need tits and ass if i think ur cute plus if we get along too
the_cosmo_guy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
neah, u cool
Prettygirly
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I really like skinny girls but I must say that I am a lesbian
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Very skinny girls are a turn off for many men. But not for everyone.
Prettygirly
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lucifer323)
Very skinny girls are a turn off for many men. But not for everyone.
She is definitely not a turn off for me
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Prettygirly)
She is definitely not a turn off for me
Yes that's fine. It depends on the preference as said above. I know however that a large number of men prefer well build girls with good curves. But obviously not everyone.
Anicled18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Girl, don’t worry. It’s just your body shape. You will likely fill out when you are older but if you don’t then you don’t. Accepting yourself is one of the most difficult things.

I was always skinny... I would always be told to “eat more” or if o had an eating disorder. I was just very thin. I am still thin now but I have filled out a little because I’ve had children.

I remember a guy saying the same thing to me “if anyone ever bones you you’d break in half”....

you are who you are and you may not even know who that person is yet. The people that say negative things to you aren’t your friends and have no place in your life. Don’t give them any of your time by doubting yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29%
No (191)
71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise