Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have an unconditional offer for the fashion degree but after some heavy reconsideration, I've really come to terms that fashion isn't for me. I was wondering if there was a way to transfer to the film degree or at least do an interview? I have a portfolio and everything.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just ring and ask them directly. No one on tsr can answer this
mooses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m on the television production course and they said the film course is full. I told her I can send a portfolio and I was basically told there’s nothing to be done. I don’t know if calling will make a difference, I emailed the admissions officer and no luck.
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have an unconditional offer for the fashion degree but after some heavy reconsideration, I've really come to terms that fashion isn't for me. I was wondering if there was a way to transfer to the film degree or at least do an interview? I have a portfolio and everything.
Hi there,

Unfortunately it would not be possible to change your course to Film BA at this time as the programme is now full. Both our Film and Fashion courses are highly competitive and places fill up quite quickly.
It may be possible to change the course you want to study to something other than Film.
It would be best to contact [email protected]

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads