keeko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My parents are British citizen with a right of permanent resident but I stay in Nigeria and I have never been to the UK. do i have to pay high rate tuition fee for my PGD or can my parent apply for a student loan on my behalf??
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If your parents are British, wouldn't that also make you legally British?
keeko
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
If your parents are British, wouldn't that also make you legally British?
Thank you very much for you quick response. they move to the UK 15year ago and they are now British citizen but I was left in Nigeria to complete my schooling
keeko
Rep:
?
(Original post by keeko)
Thank you very much for you quick response. they move to the UK 15year ago and they are now British citizen but I was left in Nigeria to complete my schooling
So I saw this link and i will like to know if this is right : https://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/...rnational-fees
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by keeko)
If your parents have been in the UK for 15 years, surely they should be able to advise you on this matter? Have you spoken to them about it?

Alternatively, you can have a look at the student finance websites for Wales, England, Scotland etc. and maybe check with your school as well. Hopefully someone here will be able to help you out as well because I'm not sure exactly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (143)
42.69%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.64%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.36%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (71)
21.19%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.97%

Watched Threads