leoniifillnw2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Have any home students got an offer for the UAL foundation year? I applied ages ago and they said they would let me know by May. I know that May hasn’t fully passed yet but has anyone from the UK actually got their verdict? I’m applying to Camberwell btw.
nicoleRaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Same here, I had my portfolio review about a month ago now and still nothing :/
leoniifillnw2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nicoleRaz)
Hi! Same here, I had my portfolio review about a month ago now and still nothing :/
Its so annoying, why cant they tell us we have decisions to make too!!!
nicoleRaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by leoniifillnw2)
Its so annoying, why cant they tell us we have decisions to make too!!!
They really are taking their time have you been in touch with them?? I think ive seen in some other threads that CSM was replying they wouldn’t communicate decisions until late May or something likt that, but no clue if Camberwell is the same timeframe
leoniifillnw2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nicoleRaz)
They really are taking their time have you been in touch with them?? I think ive seen in some other threads that CSM was replying they wouldn’t communicate decisions until late May or something likt that, but no clue if Camberwell is the same timeframe
When I got in touch with them about my application last time they said that decisions will be communicated in May but they didn’t say when in May. I know that like people can’t really rush things but it’s just taking a long time and i’m getting anxious. I saw one email that said the latest we would know is June😬😬😬😬😬😬
EvieArmes
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by leoniifillnw2)
When I got in touch with them about my application last time they said that decisions will be communicated in May but they didn’t say when in May. I know that like people can’t really rush things but it’s just taking a long time and i’m getting anxious. I saw one email that said the latest we would know is June😬😬😬😬😬😬
I really want to know because I need to make choices about other courses I have applied to :/ . The deadline for them getting back to people who applied through UCAS is the 20th May so I guess the offers will come soon. Good luck everyone!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
28.89%
No (192)
71.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise