Regretting University Choices

Watch
Lanklydank
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I currently have my main choice down as Plymouth and my insurance as Bristol for Psychology but I’m regretting it. I made the decisions in the 3rd lockdown when I really wasn’t in the best place mentally and I feel like I’ve made poor decisions as I’ll be at least 4 hours away from all family and friends. I do still want to attend university, but I don’t know what my next steps would be and my school’s university advice team are currently focused on the Year 12’s UCAS applications and aren’t around to help.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
one_two_three
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have a look at universities you want to attend and see whether they are in extra. If not then look at whether you want to enter clearing afterwards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (152)
43.8%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.07%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (73)
21.04%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.8%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.76%

Watched Threads