The Student Room Group

My bf accidentally send me a picture of a insta model

My boyfriend accidentally send me a picture of a Instagram model when he was supposed to send it to his friend (this model was wearing a very revealing dress) when he send it I was like “was this supposed to get sent to me or then he goes he was supposed to send it to his friend but I got angry I said oh so this is what’s on your For you page on TikTok (btw the stuff that comes on ur fyp is the stuff u like) and he just replied with “Yh” so I got angry and said so these are the things you are liking and accidentally sending that to me disrespectful he then got angry at me saying that it’s not my business
But all I wanted was a apology that he sent me that
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend accidentally send me a picture of a Instagram model when he was supposed to send it to his friend (this model was wearing a very revealing dress) when he send it I was like “was this supposed to get sent to me or then he goes he was supposed to send it to his friend but I got angry I said oh so this is what’s on your For you page on TikTok (btw the stuff that comes on ur fyp is the stuff u like) and he just replied with “Yh” so I got angry and said so these are the things you are liking and accidentally sending that to me disrespectful he then got angry at me saying that it’s not my business
But all I wanted was a apology that he sent me that

Step 1: delete tiktok.
Step 2: Why are you letting this bother you so much? He sent it in error. It doesn't matter the contents of the image / video etc.
We all make mistakes. I'm sure you've sent accidental things via email to people you wish you didn't, or said things to a former friend that ruined a friendship. We all make mistakes.
Not everyone says sorry for them. When you're driving, people rarely say thanks when you let them out of junctions.
or when you're walking and see a door, you open it for someone, rarely they say thanks.
Do we get angry or shout after the person to 'say thanks'. Not out loud (maybe in your thoughts, but you don't hold a grudge to that person for ages). You let it go.

Morale of this - he accidently sent you something that was meant for his friend. He's right that it's not your business into what he does on his social media, and you did over-react here.
Although he should have been apologetic in the error. It could be he doesn't see anything wrong with this action, hence he hasn't apologised yet.

Quick Reply

Latest