How to make my bf be scared of losing me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have been dating this guy for 3 years I love him but he’s starting to put less effort in things and started to be really really rude (one we was arguing he slapped me , he once sent me a picture of a Instagram model accidentally and never apologised, he wants to go party’s alone ?) I want him to be scared of losing me again how can I do this ? Or at least how can I lose feelings for him
JGLM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tell him straight up that he’s being a ****. Honestly I think he’s crossed the line already
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been dating this guy for 3 years I love him but he’s starting to put less effort in things and started to be really really rude (one we was arguing he slapped me , he once sent me a picture of a Instagram model accidentally and never apologised, he wants to go party’s alone ?) I want him to be scared of losing me again how can I do this ? Or at least how can I lose feelings for him
do you always try to go to parties with him? - surely he doesn't always go with you when you want to attend parties with your friends?

Quite easy to lose feelings for someone. Speak to all your friends.
Is this guy the first bf you've had?
khushirajani
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Looks like he's emotionally and even physically abused you. My advice is to get out of that relationship as fast as you can because things are only bound to get worse from this point on, especially is he doesn't feel guilty, or ashamed of his actions; which also goes on to show he probably doesn't care about you anymore. As hard as it may be to leave, it's the healthiest option for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads