Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!
I havent really spoken to or gotten to know my lecturers and personal tutor over the last three hears at uni. And during covid, it almost seems like i was nonexistant (with lectures on zoom and we didnt have to show our face) . However, i have always been a high achieving student and sometimes have emailed my lecturers to ask questions and get feedback. But that is about it. I also only met my supervisor twice (he's super chill and often forgot what i was even doing so i dont think that will affect my diss) but im just so confused who to get a reference from . Like what will they even say? They dont even know me that well.
Christiana2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most lecturers and supervisors will defo give you a good reference and they'll look at your grades as well to see how you've been doing. Universitys care about what their graduates do cause it looks on their statistics.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Christiana2)
Most lecturers and supervisors will defo give you a good reference and they'll look at your grades as well to see how you've been doing. Universitys care about what their graduates do cause it looks on their statistics.
That's reassuring thanks alot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.21%
No (189)
70.79%

Watched Threads