The Student Room Group

Can I buy a ticket using Student Beans for a non-student?

So I'm looking to going to Alton Towers with my girlfriend on May 27th and I can get £20 tickets using Student Beans. However I have never bought a ticket to an attraction using Student Beans before and I don't know if my tickets will be checked for valid student ID upon arrival. My girlfriend is not a student.
Can I just buy the tickets and they will be scanned at the turnstile no questions asked or will valid ID be checked for both of us?
They may well check ID when the tickets have been scanned. Both of you will need Student Beans accounts.
Reply 2
Hi did you get through with the student tickets. I am wondering oif I can buy my son and his friend student tickets they are children, can I buy three or just one
Reply 3
just wondering, did they ask for ID when you got there?
Reply 4
i spoke to them today as my daughter has a student beam they said as long as that person is there you cans purchase tickets on that account
Reply 5
Hi this worked for us my daughter was present she had her ID but they scanned us all through did not ask for the ID. Hope that helps.
We went 17th August
Hope that helps
Reply 6
Original post by ty90123
Hi this worked for us my daughter was present she had her ID but they scanned us all through did not ask for the ID. Hope that helps.
We went 17th August
Hope that helps

I want to take some of my family, and im a student so if im present they wont say anything?

Latest

Trending

Trending