Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi so im hoping to get my first tattoo before my 19th i been waiting so long to get one and im hoping to get one on the side of leg so im applying for my provisional this week so hopefully it will be here in 3 weeks and also hiw long did it take for others thid year and i was wondering if anyone has used this to get a tattoo and will it get accepted as i dont have passport as it was too stressful to get it last time due to lack of cooperation from my dad and im pretty skint till my birthday

And should i print my design off that i want or find an artist in my area
Azurika
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your provisional licence should work as ID. I've never gotten a tattoo myself, but I have used my provisional at off licences just fine, so by logic, yours shall suffice at tattoo parlours too. Have a good, hard think about what you want done, because unless you're willing to pay the expense around getting it removed, or you're willing to go on Tattoo Fixers, that's going to be with you for life. Do some research and check your local parlours' Google reviews and all that jazz, and you should be good to go.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my advice is don't
Anonymous #1
(Original post by the bear)
my advice is don't
Dont what?
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
get one
Azurika
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Here's me trying to be helpful, because Anonymous knows for sure they want to get one, and then there's you guys.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Azurika)
Here's me trying to be helpful, because Anonymous knows for sure they want to get one, and then there's you guys.
Aha i deffo want one just need advice on the id issue lol
Azurika
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But yeah, to reiterate, you should be fine. I understand that you might need some reassurance from someone who has used their provisional for a tattoo, though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Azurika)
But yeah, to reiterate, you should be fine. I understand that you might need some reassurance from someone who has used their provisional for a tattoo, though.
True yeah i just wanted to know if anyone has used their provisional to get s tattoo and was it accepted i mean i dont see why it won't just gut feeling
ionali
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi so im hoping to get my first tattoo before my 19th i been waiting so long to get one and im hoping to get one on the side of leg so im applying for my provisional this week so hopefully it will be here in 3 weeks and also hiw long did it take for others thid year and i was wondering if anyone has used this to get a tattoo and will it get accepted as i dont have passport as it was too stressful to get it last time due to lack of cooperation from my dad and im pretty skint till my birthday

And should i print my design off that i want or find an artist in my area
They should definitely accept a provisional as ID. Also I recommend scouting artists in your area and finding one with a style that you like!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ionali)
They should definitely accept a provisional as ID. Also I recommend scouting artists in your area and finding one with a style that you like!
Hopefully so and yes im looking for a artist who is good at like doing Chinese writing and that but im trying to make sure its not too much of a big tattoo since big=more expensive
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.59%
No (252)
72.41%

Watched Threads