Katie882
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had to take a break in studies during the last academic year (2019/20) due to serious personal reasons. This left me with a £10,000 overpayment.
I returned this year (2020/21) and am now only a few months away from finishing.

Unfortunately due to continuing personal issues, I have yet to send in my CPR and hardship form. I am now panicking as I’ve left it so long (my fault of course), and without student finance I won’t be able to afford the tuition fees and therefore won’t be able to graduate.

Is it still possible to do send in my CPR and hardship form for the 2019/20 academic year, or is there a deadline?

Thanks
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Katie882)
I had to take a break in studies during the last academic year (2019/20) due to serious personal reasons. This left me with a £10,000 overpayment.
I returned this year (2020/21) and am now only a few months away from finishing.

Unfortunately due to continuing personal issues, I have yet to send in my CPR and hardship form. I am now panicking as I’ve left it so long (my fault of course), and without student finance I won’t be able to afford the tuition fees and therefore won’t be able to graduate.

Is it still possible to do send in my CPR and hardship form for the 2019/20 academic year, or is there a deadline?

Thanks
Hi Katie, our guidelines don't state there is any timescale for CPR to be accepted.

We have a 9 month deadline to apply for funding, so we state you must apply for finance within 9 months of the start of your academic year.
If it has been more than 9 months without applying then you may not be accepted for the funding, you will need to provide a reason why you are applying so late and it will be up to our assessors to decide if they accept the reason.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (7)
38.89%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (2)
11.11%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (1)
5.56%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (3)
16.67%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (2)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
16.67%

Watched Threads