Does she like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've got a friend who I'm very close to and she often comes round to our uni house when we're all drinking and the past 4 times or so we've ended up having sex. Nothing had happened before that and had no signs she liked me before that.

I'm wondering now if she does like me, or this is purely just drunkness and the consequences of not going out due to lockdown? Don't wanna ruin our friendship by making it awkward.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did you post on this before...? Or maybe this is just a more common phenomenon than I thought.

Anyway yeah, I think it’s very possible she likes you as more than a friend. I could see it happening once out of pure drunken lust but four times is a bit much. More importantly though, how do you feel about her? You can speculate about what she thinks and feels all day long and get nowhere. The only way to be sure is to talk to her, and before you do that, you should decide what you’re after here.

I hope it works out for y’all
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Did you post on this before...? Or maybe this is just a more common phenomenon than I thought.

Anyway yeah, I think it’s very possible she likes you as more than a friend. I could see it happening once out of pure drunken lust but four times is a bit much. More importantly though, how do you feel about her? You can speculate about what she thinks and feels all day long and get nowhere. The only way to be sure is to talk to her, and before you do that, you should decide what you’re after here.

I hope it works out for y’all
Oh no, I've never posted before - it just happened for a fourth time last night and made me think a bit more - I guess in lockdown maybe it is more common!

And I do like her quite a lot if I'm honest and it's more than just drunken lust for me, but just worried about ruining a friendship or having any long-term consequences. I just don't want to overcomplicate things maybe.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh no, I've never posted before - it just happened for a fourth time last night and made me think a bit more - I guess in lockdown maybe it is more common!

And I do like her quite a lot if I'm honest and it's more than just drunken lust for me, but just worried about ruining a friendship or having any long-term consequences. I just don't want to overcomplicate things maybe.
Things already sound a bit complicated. Knowing where you stand with her will clear the air if anything. She’s probably wondering the same thing as you.

If you two really value each other as friends, even if you decide not to pursue romance, you’ll hang onto being friends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.45%
England (105)
33.87%
Belgium (26)
8.39%
Germany (37)
11.94%
Spain (5)
1.61%