I don’t want to be 46kg :(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
CAMHS if forcing me to be 46 kg to be discharged is there any POSSIBLE WAY TO BE DISCHARGED WITHOUT BEING 46kg please I beg you if you have an answer please tell me and give me a clear answer I’m 15 years old and they’re only allowing me to go to school part-time
Ashprit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
why do you not want to be 46kg?
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
46kg is literally tiny. Why would you not want to be 46
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
46kg is literally tiny. Why would you not want to be 46
It’s gonna take forever
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ashprit)
why do you not want to be 46kg?
I have GCSE’s to do and I need to focus on that not going to CAMHS continuously for no reason
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
CAMHS if forcing me to be 46 kg to be discharged is there any POSSIBLE WAY TO BE DISCHARGED WITHOUT BEING 46kg please I beg you if you have an answer please tell me and give me a clear answer I’m 15 years old and they’re only allowing me to go to school part-time
what is your height?
Ashprit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have GCSE’s to do and I need to focus on that not going to CAMHS continuously for no reason
what even is camhs. also try to manage your time, its small advice but does wonders
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
what is your height?
152cm
Anonymous #1
what even is camhs. also try to manage your time, its small advice but does wonders
Children adolescents mental health services I’m not even allowed to go to school or do any school work..
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
152cm
putting that into google comes out at 4ft 9

are you 4ft 9?
Anonymous #1
putting that into google comes out at 4ft 9

are you 4ft 9?
Yes
Ashprit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes
can't you just eat more and exercise a bit though, theres no harm in trying. I doubt it would affect you largely
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s gonna take forever
What do you weigh now
Anonymous #1
can't you just eat more and exercise a bit though, theres no harm in
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
What do you weigh now
34kg
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes

according to this, that weight is like in the middle for your age and sex.
what weight are you currently?

https://i.postimg.cc/8zpZrgJg/tsrweight.png
Anonymous #1
can't you just eat more and exercise a bit though, theres no harm in trying. I doubt it would affect you largely
They aren’t letting me go to school at all and I have so many of these appointments to go to they keep weighing me every week and keep making me do blood tests every 2 weeks I’ve had enough of it
Anonymous #1
according to this, that weight is like in the middle for your age and sex.
what weight are you currently?

https://i.postimg.cc/8zpZrgJg/tsrweight.png
They want me to be 46 not 43 I’m currently 34
Ashprit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They aren’t letting me go to school at all and I have so many of these appointments to go to they keep weighing me every week and keep making me do blood tests every 2 weeks I’ve had enough of it
then try to eat and gain weight. just eat tons of mcdonalds and stuff, exercise a bit like skipping running or even walking to and from school. it will defo stop. 34kg is SO unhealthy no offense. I used to be kinda underweight too but i gained weight and now i feel so much better and i also do exercise too. Trust me its for your benefit. gaining weight will allow you to get better exams have enough energy to do your exams. just eat like 2500 kcals a day and its good or more than 2000kcal. this is ofc if you don;t want to do all the stuff they are making you do.
Anonymous #1
then try to eat and gain weight. just eat tons of mcdonalds and stuff, exercise a bit like skipping running or even walking to and from school. it will defo stop. 34kg is SO unhealthy no offense. I used to be kinda underweight too but i gained weight and now i feel so much better and i also do exercise too. Trust me its for your benefit. gaining weight will allow you to get better exams have enough energy to do your exams. just eat like 2500 kcals a day and its good or more than 2000kcal. this is ofc if you don;t want to do all the stuff they are making you do.
Yes ik 34kg is so unhealthy that’s why I try and eat a lot however I can’t exercise or go on walks because of the bad weather and my parents have been advised that I’m not allowed to exercise
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. They've set requirements, you cant change them.
You cant do your best in school if your physical and mental health are not doing well. Use your time to focus on working on getting better, stressing about the things you cant control isnt going to help your situation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads