val7322
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
in science (for AQA anyway) you have to be super specific, like the markscheme is looking for specific phrases and words.

Is Alevel science better for questions?
ihirtwoys
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey I do AQA A Level Biology so I can only speak for this subject and this exam board, it might be different with others. But A Level Bio with AQA is more demanding than GCSE in terms of how specific you have to be in my opinion. The good thing is it's a lot easier to get used to the types of things they want you to say and learn from going through and marking papers than it was at GCSE.
val7322
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ihirtwoys)
Hey I do AQA A Level Biology so I can only speak for this subject and this exam board, it might be different with others. But A Level Bio with AQA is more demanding than GCSE in terms of how specific you have to be in my opinion. The good thing is it's a lot easier to get used to the types of things they want you to say and learn from going through and marking papers than it was at GCSE.
ok thank you
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I do Chemistry AQA A level and yes, the mark schemes require very specific wording, but the questions get quite repetitive after a while so it's really easy to just remember it once you've done loads of exam questions and practice papers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (86)
26.22%
England (110)
33.54%
Belgium (27)
8.23%
Germany (39)
11.89%
Spain (6)
1.83%
Italy (32)
9.76%
Netherlands (10)
3.05%
Other (Tell us who) (18)
5.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise