rowan8J
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know anything about this paper questions etc its the one with the sunport case study
rowan8J
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by rowan8J)
Does anyone know anything about this paper questions etc its the one with the sunport case study
For Anys PMs about this i cant respond because my account is too new. i haven't sat the paper but am expecting to
hollymarsden1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by rowan8J)
did you find out anything about it? I am due to sit the paper tomorrow!
Crazylion2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hollymarsden1)
How did u find it. I liked the 20 marker on leadership although I not sure if I linked it to profit margins enough... can u remember the 16 markers? I found it rly hard to link to the case study due to it being food and not rly giving a lot of useful information 🤷🏼*♀️
Last edited by Crazylion2; 3 weeks ago
Crazylion2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How did u find it. I liked the 20 marker on leadership although I not sure if I linked it to profit margins enough... can u remember the 16 markers? I found it rly hard to link to the case study due to it being food
hollymarsden1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Crazylion2)
How did u find it. I liked the 20 marker on leadership although I not sure if I linked it to profit margins enough... can u remember the 16 markers? I found it rly hard to link to the case study due to it being food
I only remember the first 16 marker on the paper the one about cheaper suppliers, I liked the paper in general. I managed to link the case study in the first 2 12 markers though which I am happy about, especially the multi domestic one. I cant rly remember the 2nd half of the paper but if u do it might jog my memory!
Crazylion2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I only remember the first 16 marker on the paper the one about cheaper suppliers, I liked the paper in general. I managed to link the case study in the first 2 12 markers though which I am happy about, especially the multi domestic one. I cant rly remember the 2nd half of the paper but if u do it might jog my memory!
I remember the 12 marker about CSR, then was the one about share price a 12 marker too? How did you link the cheaper suppliers one? I rly feel like I haven’t got the context marks 🤦🏼*♀️ Tbh I don’t remember all of it but overall I don’t think it was too bad but I was so tight for time too!
Last edited by Crazylion2; 3 weeks ago
causeilikeit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I remember the 12 marker about CSR, then was the one about share price a 12 marker too? How did you link the cheaper suppliers one? I rly feel like I haven’t got the context marks 🤦🏼*♀️ Tbh I don’t remember all of it but overall I don’t think it was too bad but I was so tight for time too!
do you remember the questions in paper 1 and paper 2
Crazylion2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by causeilikeit)
do you remember the questions in paper 1 and paper 2
No sorry I did those ages ago! They weren’t too bad though - look at the AQA 2021 released resources as some of those are 2020 questions.
causeilikeit
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No sorry I did those ages ago! They weren’t too bad though - look at the AQA 2021 released resources as some of those are 2020 questions.
okay! thank you1 do they have the same questions as what were in the exam?
Crazylion2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
okay! thank you1 do they have the same questions as what were in the exam?
Yeah some of them are 2020. A lot are older papers too but you can pick them out if u have the other papers printed. I just made sure I did them all, that’s the most prepared u can be
causeilikeit
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah some of them are 2020. A lot are older papers too but you can pick them out if u have the other papers printed. I just made sure I did them all, that’s the most prepared u can be
thank you so so much!
Inkpen200
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi i think that I’m sitting this paper tomorrow... the CSR and suppliers question. Can you remember the questions or the name of the case study? Thank you so much!
Inkpen200
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
thank you so so much!
Hi do you know the questions on CSR/ suppliers or the name of the case study?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (93)
28.1%
No (238)
71.9%

Watched Threads