im only 5 1/2 will guys like me?

Watch
meiyah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i feel like im short and nobody will want me?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
lmao, i wouldn't worry. i'm also short so you're definitely not alone. most people don't really bother about things like height. i'm a little insecure about my height, but it helped that my ex actually found my height to be really cute because it made him feel taller and hugging meant I was able to fit under his chin comfortably. so, don't stress too much about it, you'll find someone
Shad0w Fir3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by meiyah)
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, at least your not a guy. 99% of guys don't care how tall girls are, and girls make fun of guys who are less than 6ft. It's just the way the world works. Im 5ft 10 and 15 so I'm by no means short but I'm still teased about my height, but I'm guessing nobody has teased u for ur height as ur a girl, and nobody cares how tall u r as a girl, it only matters if you are a guy.😁 Also height is really superficial, and if you judge someone based on their height, then you are more shallow than a kids pool, and the world would be better off without you. Don't worry in fact some guys actually like shorter girls, most pretty girl in my year is like 5ft 2 so ur height doesn't matter...

Also my friend is 5ft 5 and he is going out with a 5ft 8-9 girl so some people don't care about height.
Last edited by Shad0w Fir3; 4 weeks ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Different guys have very different attraction dealbreakers and relationship preferences.
Some guys will be interested in dating you, others won't.
Not every guy has a height dealbreaker, plenty of guys are more focused on a girl's face and personality.

I'm also 5'1, 26 years old and get plenty of guys interested in dating or hooking up.
From what I've seen & heard most heterosexual guys prefer to date girls who are shorter than them.
While most heterosexual girls will only date guys that are taller than them.
Nagromicous
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by meiyah)
Spectacularly rare is a woman who no man would want. The question is whether you'll be able to attract the kind of man you want. IMO being below average height is going to dissuade very few guys.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (21)
30%
No (49)
70%

Watched Threads