The Student Room Group

Evidence sent and returned but no update.

I am just wondering if my evidence would have been logged, when it was received because I sent my birth certificate and deed poll, which has subsequently returned. However, there is no update on my correspondence section on student finance.

I also received a chaser email yesterday so I am not sure if I should send it again?

Please advise :smile:
Original post by neuroflossy
I am just wondering if my evidence would have been logged, when it was received because I sent my birth certificate and deed poll, which has subsequently returned. However, there is no update on my correspondence section on student finance.

I also received a chaser email yesterday so I am not sure if I should send it again?

Please advise :smile:

Hi, your application can take up to 6 weeks to assess after we have processed and returned your ID. Please allow more time.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, your application can take up to 6 weeks to assess after we have processed and returned your ID. Please allow more time.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you Issac,

I just wondered because it usually says in the letters/emails section that they have received the info. I was getting a bit worried because there wasn't any indication that it had been received.

Hopefully I will hear back soon.

Kind regards,

Laura
Original post by neuroflossy
Thank you Issac,

I just wondered because it usually says in the letters/emails section that they have received the info. I was getting a bit worried because there wasn't any indication that it had been received.

Hopefully I will hear back soon.

Kind regards,

Laura

If you are worried about this, I suggest you call us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter with your Customer Reference Number and we can review this for you/check on the progress to re assure you :smile:
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending