Bollywood Watch

This discussion is closed.
streetsdisciple
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Is it me or is this fascination with Bollywood toatlly superfluous??
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what bollywood films have u watched?
streetsdisciple
closeminded!!!!!! no!!!! ive watched that khabi kushi kabhi gham rubbish!!! man that lasted for way too long and there was way too much crying.... plus the acting leaves a lot 2 to be desired... (although Bachan is class)
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:rolleyes:

Kya tum Hindi samajte ho?
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by streetsdisciple)
closeminded!!!!!! no!!!! ive watched that khabi kushi kabhi gham rubbish!!! man that lasted for way too long and there was way too much crying.... plus the acting leaves a lot 2 to be desired... (although Bachan is class)
bachan is a living legend! u got to understand indian films are long, becuase for many of the working class in india, going to the cinema is a big event, they only can afford to go once every diwali or something like that, and so when they watch a film they like to get their moneys worth! In k3g of course there was a lot of crying, it is such a sad film! I would recommend that you watch Baghban, Kuch kuch hota hai and munna bhai mbbs for more great indian films. (although munna bhai has so many flaws it takes the piss)
streetsdisciple
(Original post by Adhsur)

Kya tum Hindi samajte ho?
thoree bhaut
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
don worry i learned from the other thread this guy is a godamn racist, eugenicist and facist
streetsdisciple
(Original post by topdude)
bachan is a living legend! u got to understand indian films are long, becuase for many of the working class in india, going to the cinema is a big event, they only can afford to go once every diwali or something like that, and so when they watch a film they like to get their moneys worth! In k3g of course there was a lot of crying, it is such a sad film! I would recommend that you watch Baghban, Kuch kuch hota hai and munna bhai mbbs for more great indian films. (although munna bhai has so many flaws it takes the piss)
im not too sure about the whole steroids culture going on there aswell... the only actor in the industry worth his salt is bachan.

hmm i suppose ure right about the length... should cut it down for us though...
streetsdisciple
(Original post by magiccarpet)
don worry i learned from the other thread this guy is a godamn racist, eugenicist and facist
MC_2k4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
K3G? Rubbish, man you must of been high while watching it. Thats one of the greatest bollywood movies i've ever seen.
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im not too sure about the whole steroids culture going on there aswell... the only actor in the industry worth his salt is bachan.

hmm i suppose ure right about the length... should cut it down for us though...
shaurukh khan is amazing in kal ho na ho. the whole steroids thing is hyped up.
streetsdisciple
(Original post by MC_2k4)
K3G? Rubbish, man you must of been high while watching it. Thats one of the greatest bollywood movies i've ever seen.
are u kidding 4 real? that was a load of twaddle in so many ways!!! al i saw was that guy in his huge muscles and gay clothes... hrithik i think hes called
streetsdisciple
(Original post by topdude)
shaurukh khan is amazing in kal ho na ho. the whole steroids thing is hyped up.
that guy DOES MY HEAD IN!!! HE CANNOT ACT!!! what was that movie with him as the violinst? i couldnt stop laughing at him!!
MC_2k4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hrithik thats his name, ok the cloths were slightly gay but the film was amazing!
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bollywood has gone downhill. you know they're in desperation for some talent when aishwariya rai is their best bet for for overseas recognition.

k3g was the biggest pile of commercial bull; it reeked of cliches and hrithik roshan: a doomed combo.
streetsdisciple
i thought lagaan was decent... "goray khutay" my fav line lol
streetsdisciple
(Original post by IHavePMS)
bollywood has gone downhill. you know they're in desperation for some talent when aishwariya rai is their best bet for for overseas recognition.

k3g was the biggest pile of commercial bull; it reeked of cliches and hrithik roshan: a doomed combo.

i would bang her though, no doubt...
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
are u kidding 4 real? that was a load of twaddle in so many ways!!! al i saw was that guy in his huge muscles and gay clothes... hrithik i think hes called
did anyone watch his interview with ruby wax, a while back? she told him he looked like he'd borrowed that top from her daughter or something. it was hilarious; he left in a hissy fit and got changed. i can't believe they let him breathe wearing crap like that.
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i would bang her though, no doubt...
yes i expected that.
streetsdisciple
(Original post by IHavePMS)
did anyone watch his interview with ruby wax, a while back? she told him he looked like he'd borrowed that top from her daughter or something. it was hilarious; he left in a hissy fit and got changed. i can't believe they let him breathe wearing crap like that.
ha ha ha!! yeah i remember that, when he came out of the trailer looking like a real gayboy!!! he is too overrated!! back to the pindh for him i think
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (378)
79.75%
Leave (96)
20.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise