Turn on thread page Beta

Bollywood watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetsdisciple)
    tell me about it!!! they all go walking around like heroes and then get beaten up by pakistani lads in a second flat!!
    lol, when i said modern indian youngsters i meant INDIAN not british indian, who dont dress gay at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    could you please clarify the last part of what you said?

i've always been under the impression that he's an indian muslim.
    oh sorry i never typed that wrong, in the brackets i was meant to write not because hes indian muslim, but coz his a dik!

He, along with many other actors is "indian" muslim, but with srk this is not strictly true, hes actually a paki

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdude)
    lol, when i said modern indian youngsters i meant INDIAN not bristish indian, we dont dress gay at all.
    no, thats what im on bout, in the provinces of pakistan where there are a few indians they get lamped, when weraring their hero costumes!!

ReputationRep:
    no, thats what im on bout, in the provinces of pakistan where there are a few indians they get lamped, when weraring their hero costumes!!
    in the provinces of pakistan there are about 5 indian overall! and the reason they get lamped is coz they are indian, not because of the way they dress!
    where did u get the indians in pakistan getting lamped for dressing gay idea from?

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry i never typed that wrong, in the brackets i was meant to write not because hes indian muslim, but coz his a dik!

He, along with many other actors is "indian" muslim, but with srk this is not strictly true, hes actually a paki
    so you're calling pakistanis diks? wtf?

ReputationRep:
    so you're calling pakistanis diks? wtf?
    lol, srk is a dik not because hes pakistani, but coz hes a pakistani who is trying 2 disguise himself as an indian

ReputationRep:
    in the provinces of pakistan there are about 5 indian overall! and the reason they get lamped is coz they are indian, not because of the way they dress!
    where did u get the indians in pakistan getting lamped for dressing gay idea from?
    i was the one doing the lamping!!!! there were some guyd from india in lahore dressed like real hrithiks so we ****ed em!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, srk is a dik not because hes pakistani, but coz hes a pakistani who is trying 2 disguise himself as an indian
    what's wrong with that? priyanka chopra is disguising herself as talented, but you don't see me calling her a dik

ReputationRep:
    i was the one doing the lamping!!!! there were some guyd from india in lahore dressed like real hrithiks so we ****ed em!!
    i seriously doubt there were indian men walking around in lahore, and if there were they certainlly wouldnt be drawing any attention to themselves, they would probably grow a beard, and dress like a pakistani, so no one notices them!

ReputationRep:
    what's wrong with that? priyanka chopra is disguising herself as talented, but you don't see me calling her a dik
    priyanka chopra is fit!

ReputationRep:
    priyanka chopra is fit!
    'fit' being the introduction, content and ending of her CV.

ReputationRep:
    HA HA,

ReputationRep:
    its enough for me....i would hire her to do my "job" anyday

ReputationRep:
    IHavePms, any sign of my bear?

P.S. Are you Asian?

ReputationRep:
    its enough for me....i would hire her to do my "job" anyday
    oh jesus, if you were thinking of pulling that one for a chat up line, newsflash: no chance.

actually

newsflash: no chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    IHavePms, any sign of my bear?

P.S. Are you Asian?
    I promise, this weekend! Promise promise promise. I'm at Uni tomorrow so i'll actually have access to a post office

Yep, british asian.

ReputationRep:
    oh jesus, if you were thinking of pulling that one for a chat up line, newsflash: no chance.

actually

newsflash: no chance.
    lololol.

ReputationRep:
    yaar bolywood bakwaas hai, quun? u ask, quun qay saari filmain romantic jasee hai or action to hai be nai

ReputationRep:
    Living in India and working in the bollywood Industry, I understand how much it takes to make a bollywood film. I have a lot of respect for this industry and for a lot of the actors. Sharukh Khan is a real legend, and according to me is the next bachan! Bachan is amazing - whoever said it, yes watch Bhagban, that film makes me cry so much! I think that a lot of bollywood films are absolute shite but a lot of them, on the other hand, make you walk out of the cinema with a moral floating in your head. My cuzin is married to a bollywood actor (no names mentioned) and therefore I have also been to a lot of shoots and seen what happens. Bollywood is just an Indian extension of Hollywood and I think many of the actors are very talented at what they do. SO much that even Hollywood is wanting them, e,g Aishwariya Rai was recently asked to do a film with Tom Cruise and she refused because it meant taking her clothes off and doing a sex scene. Amrish Puri in Indiana Jones who died recently R.I.P to him! Bollywood, I agree, can be a total load of **** when it wants to be just like Hollywood however, it has done a lot for indian people's entertainment and a lot of my friends who are not even Indian love watching it with subtitles. It is not all amazing, but I do respect the industry as a lot is useful and interesting and deserves credit!

Love Ladyshort

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.