MSt Entrepreneurship 2021 entry

Watch this thread
Notconfused
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,

Who is considering to apply for the MSt Entrepreneurship 2021 entry?
Hody421
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi - I am thinking of applying, however what has put me off is the visa rules for part-time courses.
Notconfused
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Hody421)
Hi - I am thinking of applying, however what has put me off is the visa rules for part-time courses.
Yes, getting a visa that let you stays for the duration of the program, in this case it is two years, is tough. However, entrepreneurship is fascinating and I am curious to see how this course can enhance/help the entrepreneurship journey.
Hody421
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Notconfused)
Yes, getting a visa that let you stays for the duration of the program, in this case it is two years, is tough. However, entrepreneurship is fascinating and I am curious to see how this course can enhance/help the entrepreneurship journey.
No doubt the course can enhance the entrepreneur journey. Benefits from networking and workshops etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (60)
16.13%
The paper was reasonable (181)
48.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (93)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (38)
10.22%

Watched Threads