The Student Room Group

Aiming to go to the University of Cambridge for a postgraduate course

Hi all! Last year I got bad grades, but I am really trying hard to get firsts and a 2.1. I was thinking maybe medicine as a graduate course, since my field is linguistics. I went through something that changed me last year, but I am willing to put all the effort in my final year of studies if my grades are less than expected second year. If I study for 6-12 hours a day, will this be achievable? My grades are improving, I just made some mistakes.
Reply 1
Original post by Rosessta3rs7
Hi all! Last year I got bad grades, but I am really trying hard to get firsts and a 2.1. I was thinking maybe medicine as a graduate course, since my field is linguistics. I went through something that changed me last year, but I am willing to put all the effort in my final year of studies if my grades are less than expected second year. If I study for 6-12 hours a day, will this be achievable? My grades are improving, I just made some mistakes.

Welp, my exams are up soon and I worry immensely about bad grades too. Had a bad first year as well.

And it should be! It definitely is I think.
Original post by wifd149
Welp, my exams are up soon and I worry immensely about bad grades too. Had a bad first year as well.

And it should be! It definitely is I think.

Yeah, I know it sounds silly, but my grades are all over the place. I might average out at 2.2 second year, but will make the sacrifice next year. I was getting thirds and almost got kicked off until I kept getting 66 in my course subjects, just hope I can continue on this path.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending