Does this meant he end....?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my bf been getting into heated escalating arguments every week for the past month. Before we use to argue and it would be heated every 2 weeks.

I’m now feeling better not being physically with him I feel more at peace and not at risk of arguments , tension and stress.

Is this normal? Does this mean the relationship is done?

It’s weird because after an argument we understand eachothers points and we’re able to come to a resolution. I tend to escalate arguments and storm out when I’m feeling disrespected. I’m trying so hard to work on that. But the When An argument happens I’m like f this and end up escalating it.

Please please please can I get some advice.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, why would it mean that of all things? Id think not feeling like arguing with your partner would be a good thing.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
No, why would it mean that of all things? Id think not feeling like arguing with your partner would be a good thing.
But the fact that I feel better physically not being with him. Do you get me ?
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But the fact that I feel better physically not being with him. Do you get me ?
Missed that bit, sorry. Its normal to have disagreements every now and again in a relationship. Once a month isnt terrible, especially moving from one every two weeks, and seeing as you recognize you have an issue with blowing things out of proportion and are working on it. It sounds like you're both pretty mature and the communication is good if you're able to talk about it after and see each other's points, which is a great thing.
You mention though that you feel on edge to not risk arguments? You shouldnt need to feel like you're walking on eggshells around your partner all the time in a healthy relationship, if thats how you're feeling. Nor should there be a sense of relief when you're away from your partner. If you dont even want to be around him, the relationship is doomed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (92)
28.48%
No (231)
71.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise