sweenu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I have got offers from university of Sussex, university of East Anglia and Nottingham Trent University for masters in computing science field. I am applying as an international student, so my information regarding uk universities is limited. Can anyone help me with selecting from these universities. Thank you!!
stem_leader
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
From a future employer perspective there's no difference. But other factors do exist.

Do you think you want to do a PhD and if so do you know what area you want to do it in? If so, pick the Uni that has the faculty staff most aligned to your interest as building a decent relationship with a professor / assistant professor is a good way to progress to a post-grad funded research or to be offered a PhD place within the department.

Are you extrovert and is part of the reason for studying in the UK to integrate and mix in addition to getting an MSc from a UK Uni, do you want nightlife and clubbing? If so, look at Sussex due to being on the edge of Brighton (great pub and club scenes for all tastes) and the ease of getting to London.

You get the idea, but having some idea of what you're looking for from your Uni experience and living in the UK experience will help others make recommendations based on their knowledge of these places.
sweenu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply! I am really looking forward to experiencing a new culture and I am really excited about meeting new people from around the world . Also, I really good academic experience!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%