oscarjpdb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone heard back yet? UCL seems to have given out most offers - are we the last group or have I likely been rejected?
Anna D.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by oscarjpdb)
Has anyone heard back yet? UCL seems to have given out most offers - are we the last group or have I likely been rejected?
Hi! I was wondering about the exact same thing as you...
I applied to the Poitiers campus (major language: Spanish), my interview was on the 7th of April and I still haven't heard back. I'm also curious about whether or not the other interviewed applicants have already heard back...
oscarjpdb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey ! I have applied to Paris (German). My interview was on 7th April too. The UCAS deadline is on 20th May so not long to go! I doubt many others have heard as assume they will send them out in a one-er. If you're as nervous as I am (very), then this might be a bit reassuring...

https://www.admissionreport.com/univ...es/dual-degree

Few are interviewed in the first place and appears (in 2020 anyway) that few were declined after interview.

Best of luck, and fingers crossed !!!
Anna D.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I just got an offer for the dual degree! Best of luck to you! Let me know if you get a decision
oscarjpdb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anna D.)
I just got an offer for the dual degree! Best of luck to you! Let me know if you get a decision
got my offer too !!! well done ! so exciting. hopefully meet you soon
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Ucl portal update on Saturday ?
Anna D.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congrats!!
Rudee135
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I received an offer too and i'm trying to find people at my campus. I'm at Dijon, where are you?
Rudee135
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Which campus are you going to? I have my offer for Dijon!
Anna D.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rudee135)
Hi, I received an offer too and i'm trying to find people at my campus. I'm at Dijon, where are you?
I will be going to Poitiers
Rudee135
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I will be going to Poitiers
ok, thank you Anna! Keep me updated with your plans e.g visa etc. I made a visa account today but haven't finished it.
Anna D.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rudee135)
ok, thank you Anna! Keep me updated with your plans e.g visa etc. I made a visa account today but haven't finished it.
Okay! I dont use TSR that much anymore so if you want to stay in touch via instagram I can send you my insta through TSR private messages
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
If you want to connect with other incoming Sciences Po freshers, check out insta account @sciencespo.2021
Rudee135
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Okay! I dont use TSR that much anymore so if you want to stay in touch via instagram I can send you my insta through TSR private messages
hi Anna, yes please do! thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (76)
29.69%
No (180)
70.31%

Watched Threads