Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know what kind of stuff comes up for excretion, transport animals and exchange surfaces. Thx
Unknown1232003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For exchange surfaces/transport in animals id advise you have a look at the AS past papers too! For exhange surfaces ive come across questions asking you to describe how lungs are adapted for gaseous exchange, how a spirometer works, features of exchanges surfaces (e.g. large SA:vol ratio etc etc etc).. for transport in animals sometimes they ask you to describe and explain that wierd graph about pressure inside ventricles and aorta, they may ask you to interpret an ECG trace. For excretion (which is my favourite one haha), they may ask you to label the kidney, explain the role of the loop of henle, how ultrafiltration works, you might need to apply your knowledge of control of water potential to an unfamiliar scenario. You may also have to fill in the missing labels in the citrulline cycle, label the liver, and again there are lots of application questions for the liver too. Have a look at physics and maths tutor for more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed