Adult nursing interview at Nottingham Trent University.

Watch this thread
Efe99
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello, My name is Efe and I recently just got an invitation to an interview at Notthingham Tent University. The course I would like to study is adult nursing. I am a bit scared because I don't know what questions they are going to ask . Has anyone studied Adult nursing at that university and could help me by preparing me for the questions and things i'll have to know?

Kind regards
Efe
Allyson2020
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Efe99)
Hello, My name is Efe and I recently just got an invitation to an interview at Notthingham Tent University. The course I would like to study is adult nursing. I am a bit scared because I don't know what questions they are going to ask . Has anyone studied Adult nursing at that university and could help me by preparing me for the questions and things i'll have to know?

Kind regards
Efe
Hi
I haven't studied at NTU as I did my nursing degrees with NHS Scotland.
I'm a dual qualified adult nurse & midwife.

So basically they may ask you following questions ok:-

1) why you want to be a nurse.

2) why did you chose NTU for your nursing course.

3) NHS values

4) something from the 6 C's of nursing ( learn this )

5) something about yourself

6) a senerio dealing with say a patient & family....!!

7) NMC code of conduct

8) dealing with stress & anxiety

9) dealing with bereavement of a patient - how would you cope with this.

Also ask them questions that you can think of.

There is loads of questions that you can be asked by them.
Just prepare the best you can do and put in a good performance with interview and you should be okay, if you are a nervous person try not to show this but they will obviously understand you will be bit nervous.

Good luck with this okay
daisyc
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I had an interview with Trent and they were nice! I wasn’t sure I’d done very well but I got the place.
Be passionate about why you want to do nursing and know about present issues in nursing.
Efe99
Rep:
(Original post by Allyson2020)
Hi
I haven't studied at NTU as I did my nursing degrees with NHS Scotland.
I'm a dual qualified adult nurse & midwife.

So basically they may ask you following questions ok:-

1) why you want to be a nurse.

2) why did you chose NTU for your nursing course.

3) NHS values

4) something from the 6 C's of nursing ( learn this )

5) something about yourself

6) a senerio dealing with say a patient & family....!!

7) NMC code of conduct

8) dealing with stress & anxiety

9) dealing with bereavement of a patient - how would you cope with this.

Also ask them questions that you can think of.

There is loads of questions that you can be asked by them.
Just prepare the best you can do and put in a good performance with interview and you should be okay, if you are a nervous person try not to show this but they will obviously understand you will be bit nervous.

Good luck with this okay
Omg, thank you so much. This really helped me a lot. I will definitely make sure to pm you
Efe99
Rep:
(Original post by daisyc)
I had an interview with Trent and they were nice! I wasn’t sure I’d done very well but I got the place.
Be passionate about why you want to do nursing and know about present issues in nursing.
ohh Congrats to you daisy:five:. When did you have the interview. what did they ask? what vibe were they giving?
Allyson2020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Efe99)
Omg, thank you so much. This really helped me a lot. I will definitely make sure to pm you
You are welcome okay as I hope you pass this and get on the course.
Glad it will help you lots.

Yes please PM with outcome of the interview and if I can answer anything as well for you ok. Xx
When is your interview !!
Allyson2020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by daisyc)
Good luck with getting offered a place on the nursing course as you'll enjoy your journey as a student nurse x
Efe99
Rep:
(Original post by Allyson2020)
You are welcome okay as I hope you pass this and get on the course.
Glad it will help you lots.

Yes please PM with outcome of the interview and if I can answer anything as well for you ok. Xx
When is your interview !!
my interview is on Wednesday and I'm actually so so scared.
daisyc
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Efe99)
my interview is on Wednesday and I'm actually so so scared.
How did it go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (156)
40.73%
They're exactly what I expected (96)