What is your pet peeve when dating someone?

Watch
armourfive9
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What is your pet peeve when dating someone?
nm12345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not exclusive to dating, but I hate when someone can't sustain interesting conversations
beangates8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One sided conversations
Katya_93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is generally with anyone but bad eating habits.
I don't like loud chewing/mouth noises, I don't like when I can see food moving around in someone's mouth, banging/scraping of cutlery. And I definitely don't like when someone takes food from my plate without asking first.
Kovalensky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Clinginess and jealousy. Don't get into a relationship with someone you don't trust cos jealousy and clinginess are extremely damaging and very irritating to people who have given you no reason to be jealous or clingy (and if they have, dump them don't stay in toxic relationship and make it even worse).

Just realised... this isn't a pet peeve but I don't care about minor problems lol
Last edited by Kovalensky; 4 weeks ago
EU Yakov
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
one-sidedness. like im the one trying but the other person is distant/clearly messaging other people/not super into me. or takes ages to reply and doesnt put any effort into messaging/coming up with things to do. i think this is pretty common tho :mad:
Last edited by EU Yakov; 4 weeks ago
Kovalensky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EU Yakov)
one-sidedness. like im the one trying but the other person is distant/clearly messaging other people/not super into me. or takes ages to reply and doesnt put any effort into messaging/coming up with things to do. i think this is pretty common tho :mad:
then they're not into you, why r u dating...
EU Yakov
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
then they're not into you, why r u dating...
it dropped off pretty quick after that point. but it's something that starts sneaking up, it's not something that's apparent from day 0 you know
TFEU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If they prioritise their timetable above mine. This includes rescheduling all the time, cancel at the last min without a valid reason, always late, expect me to be free whenever they are free etc
Cıllıan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
-Not prioritising hygiene
-When they claim to be Muslim but don't know how to pray
-Being too cocky
-Excessive use of makeup
-Being rude to their parents
-Talking too much
-Staying on the Snapchat chat while I'm typing (This is creepy)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (37)
29.6%
No (88)
70.4%

Watched Threads