I think I have applied for the wrong year what do I do?

Watch this thread
eloisemugliston
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello

I have applied for the 2020/2021 academic year application when I need the 2021/2022 one! It said that my application has been approved but I need to apply for a different year
The University of Law Students
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eloisemugliston)
Hello

I have applied for the 2020/2021 academic year application when I need the 2021/2022 one! It said that my application has been approved but I need to apply for a different year
You won't be the first to have done this and you won't be the last either

Get in contact with the university (admissions team) and explain your error and they will be able to tell you what will happen. Well done for getting approved! It will be sorted so don't panic.

Nic
Student Ambassador
University of Law
Last edited by The University of Law Students; 1 year ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eloisemugliston)
Hello

(Original post by The University of Law Students)
You won't be the first to have done this and you won't be the last either

Get in contact with the university (admissions team) and explain your error and they will be able to tell you what will happen. Well done for getting approved! It will be sorted so don't panic.

Nic
Student Ambassador
University of Law
Hi Eloise, you need to cancel your 20/21 academic year application.

You should only re apply for 21/22 once the 20/21 application has been cancelled, otherwise the system will think you are going into year 2.

You can cancel it yourself. The university could send over a non attendance notification and withdraw the application on their side but that would take longer as the university are unlikely to do anything instantly.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
19.96%
The paper was reasonable (176)
38.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.81%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.05%

Watched Threads