The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Btmwp3ICIAE_48H.jpg
cool thread
Someone help me out on the tags man :colondollar: i copied and pasted from the Ramadan reminders thread
E0-z3w_XoAEiWRk.jpg
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Someone help me out on the tags man :colondollar: i copied and pasted from the Ramadan reminders thread

I'll do it xx
Original post by Nialler x
I'll do it xx

You're the best! :hugs:
Hope you had a good ramadan x
Tags:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
You're the best! :hugs:
Hope you had a good ramadan x

No you! :jumphug:
Alhamduillah, it went really well, hope you also have had a good Ramadan x

Also, I tagged you, did it work?!
OMG yes, it just doesn't feel right at all to be celebrating Eid whilst Palestine are out there suffering :cry2:
Hello, thanks for the tag. Remember the people of Palestine in your dua.
Yeah, it doesn't feel right.....until we get justice for our oppressed brothers and sisters, celebrations will never feel right :frown:
Exactly!! I don't get how low people can stoop. These people are really heartless. They don't care that they are taking innocent lives and not only that but they're also taking children's' lives too :frown:
@Hazzz01

A thread where i won't shut up about Palestine. :pal:

If you don't like it, respectfully leave :smile:

Tags:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 14
this is so heart breaking what's happening to them
first they are being evicted from their own homes and now so many are being injured and killed even children
smh may allah grant them jannah to the highest extent
It makes it worse that the media is portraying it as a 'clash' between the Palestinians and the Israelites. Calling it a 'clash' clearly connotes equality, but unarmed Palestinian civilians are not, in fact, equal to armed Israeli soldiers, and until the media understands that, our Palestinian brothers and sisters won't get justice :frown:
Original post by Nialler x
No you! :jumphug:
Alhamduillah, it went really well, hope you also have had a good Ramadan x

Also, I tagged you, did it work?!

I had a good one alhamdullilah!
Yeah its worked x
PRSOMMMMMMM!!!!!! :pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2::pal2:
Man I really hope this time the world sees Is-n/a for who they really are
I've never cried in my prayers in a long time!

The shadow banning on instagram and other platforms won't stop us from spreading awareness!! :pal2:

Latest