The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

as bad as israel is the thought of some other government in the region having all those nukes is not cool
Original post by zzzsssss
who started this whole riot thing?
it all started when palestiains were making tiktoks of themselves assaulting Israelis jews by throwing hot coffee on them or smashing them up.
then the far right jewish extremists started to take matters in to their own hands (a minority)

Word!! CHINA is soo proud of making TikTok, so them kind of Vids will smash them up the Palestinian people.
how are they doing that may i ask?

oh pls, don't act like you were born yesterday.
Original post by Luka9
Whilst I don't support what that poster has said about Muslims, you're not helping much. You were posting about Palestine on a Jewish person's thread as if they were personally responsible for the situation. It's a little hypocritical, don't you think?

because i'm a reasonable person, i'll admit that it was unnecessary to do at the time but I didn't say anything that would be deemed anti-semitic whereas that poster blatantly disrespected muslims so no, it's not hypocritical from my side at all.
Original post by tashkent46
as bad as israel is the thought of some other government in the region having all those nukes is not cool

Ummm Saudi? Qatar? Turkey? Iran?
If Israel didn’t even had a military, them poor people would be smashed in the middle, because bullies around them love picking a fight?
Original post by AestheticStudying
For all who made this thread into a debate, I kindly and respectfully ask you to shut up. This was made for us to stand with the Palestinians and bring awareness to the conflict in Israel and not to talk about extremism and Propoganda.

Now, if you wish to debate about this then please walk yourself to the lovely debates forums and not here thank you. I hope you can take this into consideration whilst writing your next post.

Thank you for reading this and have a lovely evening,
Hayden x

This thread has been made in news and current affairs which is a debate forum.

If it was not intended as a debate then its best to report the OP and ask for a thread move :smile:

Reminder for everyone to be respectful to one another, volunteers and moderators will be watching this thread :ta:
imagiane the british would have given israel to the Palestinians:lol: there wouldn't be a single jew there, they would all be deported, Israel is a tolerant nation and there are many Israeli Palestinians who are living there happily because they see the truth and see sense
Reply 186
Original post by Hazzz01
because i'm a reasonable person, i'll admit that it was unnecessary to do at the time but I didn't say anything that would be deemed anti-semitic whereas that poster blatantly disrespected muslims so no, it's not hypocritical from my side at all.

By doing that though you're also making it about religion.
Original post by Dr. Edgy
Ummm Saudi? Qatar? Turkey? Iran?
If Israel didn’t even had a military, them poor people would be smashed in the middle, because bullies around them love picking a fight?

turkey is the only one on the list that could be a credible security risk as far as nuclear weapons go, Turkey has never had its own stock afaik, but it has had nuclear weapons on its soil through nato if I remember correctly, none of the others are anywhere near any credible nuclear weaponry, the Iranian program is not complete and probably never will be due to international pressure and Israel
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Is it just me or TSR stopped bumping this thread up- no surprise :colone:

No threads in the debate section pop up on the latest threads widget as this forum and its subforums have been in 'quarentine' for a while now :smile:
Her Majesty’s the Queen was delighted to talk about, if there’s any refugees: make them all assessed, as we can’t be able to handle them here in this country. 😂
Reply 190
imagiane the british would have given israel to the Palestinians:lol: there wouldn't be a single jew there, they would all be deported, Israel is a tolerant nation and there are many Israeli Palestinians who are living there happily because they see the truth and see sense

This is exactly it. There are over 2 million Muslims in Israel who live there on equal terms as Jewish Israelis. There are less than 10,000 Jews living in the rest of Middle East due to being persecuted and having their synagogues raised to the ground.
Fact is mate: Palestine can’t keep there hands to themselves. Israelies can, and god by you and me, there doing a good job.
The problem is just them wild out of controlled Groups, they just like pouring petrol on fire. Like them bully kids (Palestine) picking on the random kid (Israel) in school.
The school of Middle East 😂😂 1.0 star rating

you're a proper laugh :rofl:
''out of controlled groups'', eh? Quite a fitting description of Israel, well done. Your comments are so unbelievably ironic :lol: it's Israel that's the culprit here and you supporting their agenda and barbarism despite knowing it is a direct violation of human rights and completely immoral says a lot about you as a person. Continue licking their asses xx

P.S - your grammar rating is -1.
Original post by tashkent46
turkey is the only one on the list that could be a credible security risk as far as nuclear weapons go, Turkey has never had its own stock afaik, but it has had nuclear weapons on its soil through nato if I remember correctly, none of the others are anywhere near any credible nuclear weaponry, the Iranian program is not complete and probably never will be due to international pressure and Israel

You’ll be surprised mate, I advise you to watch a clip on RT TV on Vladimir Putins thought on Turkey nuclear weapon activities. Made and invented for the destruction of Kurds and Armenians.
"U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Wednesday reiterated the United States' "ironclad support" for Israel's right to defend itself in a call with his Israeli counterpart, the Pentagon said."
Original post by CoolCavy
This thread has been made in news and current affairs which is a debate forum.

If it was not intended as a debate then its best to report the OP and ask for a thread move :smile:

Reminder for everyone to be respectful to one another, volunteers and moderators will be watching this thread :ta:

Hey Cavy!

Thank you for moving the thread! We all appreciate it a lot :h:
Original post by Hazzz01
''out of controlled groups'', eh? Quite a fitting description of Israel, well done. Your comments are so unbelievably ironic :lol: it's Israel that's the culprit here and you supporting their agenda and barbarism despite knowing it is a direct violation of human rights and completely immoral says a lot about you as a person. Continue licking their asses xx

You ideology and Thoughts is 1.10^-1 to be exact 😂
Don’t be going on my grammar, as I’m typing bare truths for ya’ll.
And obviously it looks like your with them extremism throught’s right? I thought so.
It’s the Hamas people that’s going against human rights. Them Al Q* groups.
So if your with them, might as well expose your Al Q ideology, so people can bait you out
Original post by Hazzz01

All I can say is. Keep going with them thoughts.
I’d love to see if your getting employed in this country with this type of ideology. I’m British so I’ll basically cut you out, watch out for the others..
You ideology and Thoughts is 1.10^-1 to be exact 😂
Don’t be going on my grammar, as I’m typing bare truths for ya’ll.
And obviously it looks like your with them extremism throught’s right? I thought so.
It’s the Hamas people that’s going against human rights. Them Al Q* groups.
So if your with them, might as well expose your Al Q ideology, so people can bait you out

theres a reaon tha they aint replying to my posts cos they are bare truths
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Nialler x
Tags:

Spoiler

Thank you for the tag!
And yes, we need to keep up awareness, and duas and stay strong for our brothers and sisters.
Thank you for making this thread!
(edited 2 years ago)
theres a reaon tha they aint replying to my posts cos they are bare truths

Word man, don’t worry. You spoke the Golden truth 👍🏻

Latest

Trending

Trending