The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kathy89
I am a Jewish (ethnical Jew) living in Israel and I feel for the innocent civilians in Palestine (both Gaza and West bank). I am pro peace and I am not supportive of the way our leaders are solving this conflict, however, I can't see any other solution because the other side is also not cooperative. Unfortunately the war is good for both sides leaders and politicians for some reason.

It’s even more funny!! When you see Muslim people now to fake them self as a Jew. 😂😂😂 Propaganda at its finest!
Reply 81
Original post by hrtpjm
it's a simplification but it gets the point across,, that is essentially the debate here and by supporting israel your family are contributing to the oppression of palestinians

Palestinians are oppressed far more by Hamas than any Israeli. His family isn't doing anything wrong
and the thread has turned into a debate...
Original post by Dr. Edgy
It’s even more funny!! When you see Muslim people now to fake them self as a Jew. 😂😂😂 Propaganda at its finest!

stop being offensive i have lots muslim friends on here:frown:
Original post by Luka9
Palestinians are oppressed far more by Hamas than any Israeli. His family isn't doing anything wrong

thanks luka:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 84
It’s funny how Palestinians make an attack on a country and they assume that country is not gonna protect themselves. Well duhh, of course they’ll protect themselves, what do you expect. And That’s Israel mate. You might wanna look at USAF full military potential. I just don’t understand why will you people will attack them? Ooh wait, it’s the Ramadan spirit, I bet Mohammad came down and told the Hamas people to pick a fight. Well might as well you guys get it then. 🤷*♂️

Exactly, then Hamas uses children as human shields, positioning them around military bases and says it's Israel who's murdering children. It's disgusting and ridiculous.

I am a non-religious Jew living in Israel.
The photo on my profile was taken on a trip during winter, that's why I'm covered, it is funny to see people assume I am muslim just because I cover my face, ignoring the fact that you can still see my hair pretty well...XD
Original post by Luka9
Exactly, there are over 2 million Israeli Arabs. Anyone is able to move and work in Israel, no matter their religion, gender or sexuality. In stark contrast to every other country in that region.

That not truth UAE has a Jewish population of 3000 and has 3 Jewish Temples and give citizenship to Jewish refugees. Even SA has Jewish people visiting and working there.
Reply 87
Eww, your Hamas people are disgusting did you know that. Do you know who to blame for the attack? Blame the Hamas people, because we all know what extremism group does to this world.

I don’t support hamas as much as I don’t support IDF. That’s because I’m actually against all kinds of terrorism no matter the perpetrator or victim, unlike you and anyone else that supports Israel.
How can you say you’re against extremism and then support Israel when they celebrate Palestinians dying and their houses being burned down? Or when statistics and video evidence show that’s so many Palestinians are killed (so many being children)
For all who made this thread into a debate, I kindly and respectfully ask you to shut up. This was made for us to stand with the Palestinians and bring awareness to the conflict in Israel and not to talk about extremism and Propoganda.

Now, if you wish to debate about this then please walk yourself to the lovely debates forums and not here thank you. I hope you can take this into consideration whilst writing your next post.

Thank you for reading this and have a lovely evening,
Hayden x
Original post by looloo2134
That not truth UAE has a Jewish population of 3000 and has 3 Jewish Temples and give citizenship to Jewish refugees. Even SA has Jewish people visiting and working there.

True!

Original post by Luka9

Also very true!
Original post by Luka9
Exactly, then Hamas uses children as human shields, positioning them around military bases and says it's Israel who's murdering children. It's disgusting and ridiculous.

Worddd!! That’s 100% Every Dea** and Al Q**** are doing this now, in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen. I’m telling you, the Hamas people are getting funded by top business men’s in Qatar, all of there missiles have been identified by them, and also Turkey. Gosh this Middle East is Fudged! Glad US has withdrawed there troops. So innocent American lives doesn’t get killed by this mess
Original post by Megxn0
I don’t support hamas as much as I don’t support IDF. That’s because I’m actually against all kinds of terrorism no matter the perpetrator or victim, unlike you and anyone else that supports Israel.
How can you say you’re against extremism and then support Israel when they celebrate Palestinians dying and their houses being burned down? Or when statistics and video evidence show that’s so many Palestinians are killed (so many being children)

Just Fax
Reply 92
It’s funny how Palestinians make an attack on a country and they assume that country is not gonna protect themselves. Well duhh, of course they’ll protect themselves, what do you expect. And That’s Israel mate. You might wanna look at USAF full military potential. I just don’t understand why will you people will attack them? Ooh wait, it’s the Ramadan spirit, I bet Mohammad came down and told the Hamas people to pick a fight. Well might as well you guys get it then. 🤷*♂️

Can you not see how hypocritical this is...
Reply 93

I'm mostly referring to neighbouring countries like Syria and Saudi Arabia.
Original post by AestheticStudying
For all who made this thread into a debate, I kindly and respectfully ask you to shut up. This was made for us to stand with the Palestinians and bring awareness to the conflict in Israel and not to talk about extremism and Propoganda.

Now, if you wish to debate about this then please walk yourself to the lovely debates forums and not here thank you. I hope you can take this into consideration whilst writing your next post.

Thank you for reading this and have a lovely evening,
Hayden x

sorry ace your right i just came to make a point then i got attacked that im some pro isreal murdering supporter

yes everyone else like me should leave this thread to others who wanna show there support form palestine ok:smile:

sorry again ace
Original post by Wise Goldie
sorry ace your right i just came to make a point then i got attacked that im some pro isreal murdering supporter

yes everyone else like me should leave this thread to others who wanna show there support form palestine ok:smile:

sorry again ace

No no dont worry u didnt mean no harm :h:
Original post by Luka9
I'm mostly referring to neighbouring countries like Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia has Jewish people working and visiting there.
Reply 97
Original post by Megxn0

No one in Israel celebrates Palestinians dying. You clearly no nothing about Israel or Israelis and probably should not comment since you're spreading misinformation. Pretty much all of the Palestinians killed by Israeli missiles were used as human shields by Hamas. Maybe include that fact next time.
I support Palestine. I especially support article 7 of the Hamas Charter, which documents the elected Palestinian government's views on how to deal with Jewish people. " The time(16) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad(17), which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)(18)."

How generous of them to allow the Jews to hide behind Jewish trees! Praise be to Allah, the merciful.
Reply 99
Saudi Arabia has Jewish people working and visiting there.

Jewish people are not able to publicly practice their religion in Saudi Arabia. That's why I said anyone can live and work freely in Israel, no matter their religion or sexuality.

Latest